defining duel

Not sure if this counts, but when me and my friends talk about the yugioh card game, it always brings up this moment: I flip summoned sangan and used polymerization to fuse it with the king of the swamp in my hand. I brought out Sandwitch (Which I put in my Fusion Deck just or a joke) and Sangan's effect let me add exiled force to my hand. I summoned exiled force and tributed it to destroy my opponent's Cyber Dragon. I attacked directly with Sandwitch for the win. ^^

I got a few.

1: I played this kid in a tournament, he had 1000 LP, I had 11000 (Nimbles <3) and our fields were:

Him: No S/T, 1 F/D Monster (6 Cards in Hand)

Me: 1 F/D Mirror Force, 1 F/D Morphing Jar

His turn. He flipped his F/D which was Avian, used polymerisation to summon Flame Wingman (Burst in hand). He then polymerised again with his sparkman to summon Shining Flare Wingman (And I'm just cracking up now.) He activates Heavy Storm, and I'm like okay. He attacks and destroys Jar, I take 700, I lose my hand of 5 cards (one was frog) and we both draw 5. He sets ALL 5 in his S/T zone and end.

Now at this point, I'm LOLing. I draw, special summon frog, activate heavy storm, destroying Snatch Steal, Confiscation, Book of Moon, MST and Card Destruction. He coulda won. At this point I had 4 cards left in my deck (I was toying with him, like a cat to a mouse). So if he woulda used it, I couldn't draw 5, so he woulda won. I then snatched his man thing and equipped from with United We Stand and attacked for game. Here's the funny stuff.

He said I couldn't take the Hero as I can only use equips on my own monster. I explained it to him and then he started getting mad. Shouting that I was cheating as I drew too many, and that the frog wasn't in the grave, my previous turn >_>

I tell him "Listen kiddo. I'm right. Just face defeat like a man."

Then he replies "I'm not a man." - Crying may I add.

I say "What? C'mon dude, cheer up.

He replies. "I'm a girl, idiot." She then throws her deck on the floor and walks off.

Her big brother (14 or so) walks up, picks the deck up and tells me to give him mine. I'm like no way. I give him the snatched Shining that was on the field "Will this do?".

He RIPS it up, thinking it was one of mine. I put my cards away in hysterics and tell him the truth. He gets furious and his sister comes back, sees the card and hits him in the "goolies". Butch little thing, eh?

That was so funny.

XDDDDDDDD

I couldn't tell. She was only like 10 xD

I'll add more later.

Heres one I lost by.

-Me-Played Darknecrofear

-Brother-Played a facedown

-Me-Attacked it

-Brother-You attacked my Cyber Jar

-We draw 5 and summon

-He summons all X, Y, and Z

-I summon a Kuriboh

-His turn

-He draws

-Pot of Greed(HIM)

-He summons XYZ Dragon

-Return from a different dimension he plays

-Summons another XYZ Dragon

-He also plays Limiter Removal

-Discards 1 card

-Destroys Kuriboh with effect

-I get attacked

-I lose more than 10000 Lifepoints

-That was game.

I got a few.

1: I played this kid in a tournament' date=' he had 1000 LP, I had 11000 (Nimbles <3) and our fields were:

Him: No S/T, 1 F/D Monster (6 Cards in Hand)

Me: 1 F/D Mirror Force, 1 F/D Morphing Jar

His turn. He flipped his F/D which was Avian, used polymerisation to summon Flame Wingman (Burst in hand). He then polymerised again with his sparkman to summon Shining Flare Wingman (And I'm just cracking up now.) He activates Heavy Storm, and I'm like okay. He attacks and destroys Jar, I take 700, I lose my hand of 5 cards (one was frog) and we both draw 5. He sets ALL 5 in his S/T zone and end.

Now at this point, I'm LOLing. I draw, special summon frog, activate heavy storm, destroying Snatch Steal, Confiscation, Book of Moon, MST and Card Destruction. He coulda won. At this point I had 4 cards left in my deck (I was toying with him, like a cat to a mouse). So if he woulda used it, I couldn't draw 5, so he woulda won. I then snatched his man thing and equipped from with United We Stand and attacked for game. Here's the funny stuff.

He said I couldn't take the Hero as I can only use equips on my own monster. I explained it to him and then he started getting mad. Shouting that I was cheating as I drew too many, and that the frog wasn't in the grave, my previous turn >_>

I tell him "Listen kiddo. I'm right. Just face defeat like a man."

Then he replies "I'm not a man." - Crying may I add.

I say "What? C'mon dude, cheer up.

He replies. "I'm a girl, idiot." She then throws her deck on the floor and walks off.

Her big brother (14 or so) walks up, picks the deck up and tells me to give him mine. I'm like no way. I give him the snatched Shining that was on the field "Will this do?".

He RIPS it up, thinking it was one of mine. I put my cards away in hysterics and tell him the truth. He gets furious and his sister comes back, sees the card and hits him in the "goolies". Butch little thing, eh?

That was so funny.

XDDDDDDDD

I couldn't tell. She was only like 10 xD

I'll add more later.

[/quote']

That's kinda funny xD

But did that really happen?

This happened to me once, awhile ago. I'm not sure on the time-wise part.

Me, playing... something. I can't remember. I think it was... a freakish D-Hero deck. Or it might have been just generic Warrior I tossed together. I was short on cards at the time.

This other guy was playing Chimera OTK. He currently has seven monsters in the grave, all Machines. I set a pair of s/ts, having sided in some anti-OTK, this was Duel 3. I had... I think it was Destiny Hero Diamond Dude on the field, I had declined his effect on the basis of lack of risks, it was fairly low life points but the duel was stagnant, so I was kinda worried, but not alarmed. The other bloke draws and smiles. He activates Future Fusion, and I count out the 20+ machines he pulls out. He then activates Overload Fusion. I gulp, of course, and he grins as he seperates out most of his graveyard. He pulls out Chimeratech, and everything else on his field dies. I look resignedly at the monster.

He declares his attack, I shake his hand, scoop up my stuff, and as I pick up my face-downs I see Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell and Magic Cylinder. I gape, for like a couple of minutes my jaw is around my ankles. I motion for the guy to come over, and he sees my cards, and we both break out in laughter.

Just proves the effect psychology can have on you.

Archived