2.MUST post card

3.No double posting

OKthis contest will be on any effect monster cards

Prizes:

1st place:5Rep

2nd place:3rep

3rd place:1Rep

The dead line is April the 7th.

Thank you for participating,have fun,If you have any questions or just feel lonely feel free to pm me.

So if the due date is today, can I still post one?....I will, anyways...

Okay. Here is my card. That is, of course, that it is not too late...

66611aj0.jpg

In order to not strain your eyes so much that they will pop, I have typed up the text here:

When this card is in your hand, you may show it to your opponent and discard the all of the cards in your hand. During each of your Standby Phases after activation of this card's effect, place one "Shen-Ku Token" (Warrior-Type/DARK/Level 8/ATK 0/DEF 0) on your side of the field. As long as this card remains in the Graveyard due to its effect, each "Shen-Ku Token" gets the following effect:

"This token has ATK equal to the number of "Shen-Ku Tokens" on your side of the field x 750 points. When this token is selected by your opponent as a target, you may switch the target to another monster on your side of the field."

Heh, time to enter with my new card...

alhj0g.jpg

When this card is Summoned (including Normal Summoned and Special Summoned) all face-up monster cards on your side of the field and Graveyard are treated as DARK monsters. During your Main Phase 1, while this card is face-up on your side of the field, you may discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 monster card with "Corruption" in the name from your hand. You cannot Normal Summon on the turn this card's effect is activated. If you have already Normal Summoned during this turn, you cannot activate this card's effect. You can only activate this card's effect once per turn.

lliencardsfromabove, please do not double post, especially in another person's thread (even a contest thread).

Also, vacum - You cannot offer more than 6 reps as prizes for one contest. Please edit the prizes.

Archived