[Interest Check] Behind Closed Doors

Techi☺

A bare-bones almost "slice of life" Rp with two factors setting itself apart. A 2 ooc days = 1 IC day system that will prevent lock up and content bulge. And a mysterious student named Ben. Red eyes, pale skin, the boy has enough problems fitting in. Toss in the fact that electronic devices seem to act up around him, nobody actually sees him leave the main building to go to the dorms, and a possible homocide on the first day of classes this year? Something is definitely not okay on this small island that hosts this private academy. Whatever is the source of these rumors, one thing is for certain, it lingers behind the Academy's doors.

With these details in mind, the application will be free form, the rating is to be discussed and I will require at least one person to assist in plotting a few things. Whoever is selected will serve as co-owner and can add to the rp in numerous ways in return for helping myself format a few things. My cracked phone screen and phone-exclusive rping from this point onward makes some formatting difficult. Interested in being a player? I hope you are active, otherwise your character may find itself slain like all other inactive characters. Dont mind that? Note your interest below. Interested in the co-owner position? Post below and pm me.

Yeah too bad tho. This would be a sweet mystery rp

Since this totally isnt going anywhere: I will spoil that the weird boy was the adopted son of one of the teachers and he has a room in the main building. The real killer was going to be a randomly selecting ed player half way in(The first to agree to it really.)

Since this totally isnt going anywhere: I will spoil that the weird boy was the adopted son of one of the teachers and he has a room in the main building. The real killer was going to be a randomly selecting ed player half way in(The first to agree to it really.)

probably woulda been smarter to select the killer when its gonna start

probably woulda been smarter to select the killer when its gonna start

Its going to be hypothetical and hypothetical alone now.. yeah, I thought about doing that and I figured people wouldnt know who it is. Figuring the killer would be the weird boy would throw the scent off the selected player who might be laying context clues accidentally since they know it is them. But: If I didnt tell anyone that the killer isnt even selected yet, it would be a perpetual who dun it until we would be ready to finish. You know?

Its going to be hypothetical and hypothetical alone now.. yeah, I thought about doing that and I figured people wouldnt know who it is. Figuring the killer would be the weird boy would throw the scent off the selected player who might be laying context clues accidentally since they know it is them. But: If I didnt tell anyone that the killer isnt even selected yet, it would be a perpetual who dun it until we would be ready to finish. You know?

true, but honestly your characters in RP wouldn't know who it is, so it'd still be sick to have them try and figure it out even tho you already know because of the guy posting with his thoughts about killing the guy. Then again you coulda told the guy that was selected at the beginning to like make the character black-out that memory from that night

true, but honestly your characters in RP wouldn't know who it is, so it'd still be sick to have them try and figure it out even tho you already know because of the guy posting with his thoughts about killing the guy. Then again you coulda told the guy that was selected at the beginning to like make the character black-out that memory from that night

The character in question could easilly have a chronic condition of manic episodes that result in not remembering what happens all while their brain chemistry has a massive drop in self control. Scary perspn one night, your caring unaware best friend the next.

Archived