[Generic] A Day in the Garden

Love of Ghibli

So I noticed that there aren't any Plant Princess on DP and there is a random Pendulum called Rosewing something. But I love Plant Princesses and its one of the decks I want to make so since I can't really do anything on DP but make and upload cards I thought why not just make cards. 

5JiPEyo.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] When a Plant-type monster is sent to the graveyard place 1 "Rose Counter" on this card. During either players turn if a Plant-type monster would be tributed you can remove "Rose Counters" from this card instead. When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard you can Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from your graveyard whose level is equal to or lower than the number of counter on this card.

VEn9rRC.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] If your opponent controls more monster than you do you can send this card from your hand to your graveyard to special summon 1 Level 5 or higher Plant-type monster. You cannot Summon monsters or than Plant-type monsters the turn you use this effect You can only use the effect of Servant of Autumn, Arboreos oncer per turn.

57gYNwW.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] During your Main Phase 2 you can send this card from your hand to your graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 7 or higher Plant-type monster from your graveyard. You can only activate the effect "Servant of Spring, Whim" once per turn.

fcERSm8.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] If this monster is sent from the field to the graveyard while you control another Plant-type monster, target 1 card your opponent controls and destroy it.

2QuQwk1.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard as either material for the summon of a plant type monster or by a Plant-type monsters effect; add 1 Level 7 or higher Plant-type monster from your deck to your hand. You can only use the effect of "Servant of Winter, Needling" once per turn.

Archived