YCM Hall of Fame

just a suggestion from a n00b...

im new to this site and ive come across a lot of cool cards and cool people. but this site is so big, its hard for me 2 find the best. so i thought that making a YCM Hall of Fame wud b a wicked idea.

all the best cards and card sets created on YCM cud be archived there, showcasing the elite of YCM. n00bs like me who have ambitions to become top rated card makers cud then compare their ideas to the cards in the archive, then they wud know wot the quality of their creations shud be in order to in order to achieve greatness. also, the creators of those SUPER DE-DUPERLY AWESOME cards wud then have a place on this site to show off the fruits of their hard work for all eternity! lol!

like i said, just a thought from a n00b...

peace

Schy

if your soooo top rated why have i never herd of you...

dude' date=' i dont think u read my post right. i never said that [b']im[/b] top rated. actually, i said that im n00b. twice! how did u miss that?

this is moronic...

why?

and to Moderator (can i call u Mr Mod?)' date=' i didnt mean that [i']I[/i] want to start a YCM Hall of Fame, if thats wot u think. this is the QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS part, right? so, i merely suggested that the maker(s) of this site create a YCM Hall of Fame.

Archived