Winged Beasts contest (Done, Over, Finished)

Mas

Rules: no spamming, 3 cards to 5 ( magic, trap, monster obligatory, you can put 2 more of you selection) need to be winged beasts.

End day, my birthday (14/04/08)

Prizes. 1st 3 rep and 5 points

2nd 2 rep and 3 points

3rd 1 rep and 1 point

Good luck.

The winners are in the final reply, comentaries for PM

Entry Reserved. Man thanks for making this contest =D I haven't done much else than creating Winged BEasts

EDIT:

My Entry

023-SOW-T-Flaming-Birld-Sould-CARD.jpg007-RBK-SPELL-Winged-Ensamble-CARD.jpg

007-CON-M-Re-The-Phoenix-Of-The-Sun.jpg041-SOW-M-Angish-Red-Breast-CARD.jpg

And a special one (This Is ONE Card):

Right Side Up:

050-SOW-M-Little-Dreaming-Bird-CARD.jpg

Up Side Down:

050-SOW-M-Prowed-Hawk-CARD.jpg

^^

The Idea's of cards like that is NOT and I repeat NOT mine. It is one of God Kaze's Ideas. But I had full permision to make a legend monster, If you want to know more about that go to this link.

All Pictures Are Take From Deviant Art (Don't know by who for some) So I do not claim ownership of these pictures.

I Did Make All Cards My Self.

Tanx joemilk but theres a problem, wee ned 3 to 5 and 1 magic 1 trap 1 monster and 2 if you want of your choise cards plz edit you entry when you can but i guess that card i give you 8/10 of pic (good selection)

I guess its overpowered but its a hig hig level so 8/10 total

Tanx joemilk but theres a problem' date=' wee ned 3 to 5 and 1 magic 1 trap 1 monster and 2 if you want of your choise cards plz edit you entry when you can but i guess that card i give you 8/10 of pic (good selection)

I guess its overpowered but its a hig hig level so 8/10 total

[/quote']

Edited, and thanx for the score update on that card

3 more days, end

Now the actual points

Alordzynix 8/10 your cards are good but i guess good efects but no too good images,

joemilk 9/10 good efects iguess the god is really powerfull.

CalluW 8.5/10 good images, weak but they are good

Ok' date=' no more entrys the winner are.

joemilk 9/10

CalluW 8.5/10

Alordzynix 8/10

Im sending the Rep.

[/quote']

WTF? Joemilks Bird God is extreemly overpowerd and his OCG is way worse than my, and whats wrong with my images? Even so those of Joemilks are no pictures to use in a card they are photograhps

Ok' date=' no more entrys the winner are.

joemilk 9/10

CalluW 8.5/10

Alordzynix 8/10

Im sending the Rep.

[/quote']

WTF? Joemilks Bird God is extreemly overpowerd and his OCG is way worse than my, and whats wrong with my images? Even so those of Joemilks are no pictures to use in a card they are photograhps

and what is wrong with images may i ask? if there on google to use, then why not use them?

and what is wrong with images may i ask? if there on google to use' date=' then why not use them?

[/quote']

Ever saw a real card with a Photograph images like picture? I didn't and if you did I bet it was faked.

do you call this REAL card maker then? these are all fake cards on this site! besides, Konami draws there pics and colors them thereselves.

also, you may have worse OCG than me, but yours is still bad.

and what is wrong with images may i ask? if there on google to use' date=' then why not use them?

[/quote']

Ever saw a real card with a Photograph images like picture? I didn't and if you did I bet it was faked.

do you call this REAL card maker then? these are all fake cards on this site! besides, Konami draws there pics and colors them thereselves.

also, you may have worse OCG than me, but yours is still bad.

First off all it would be "you may have BETTER OCG than me, but yours is still bad." Maybe so but they are almost perfect. Some have been checked by memebers who know alot about OCG and others have Their text copied from a bunch of real cards. And maybe all cards are fake but most people try to make as realistic cards as possible. So did I. So when I he says that I have bad pictures and your photographs are considered good than I start doubting this contest (and with me some others). I have been on this site for almost a year now and this is the first contest that doesn't ask for as realist cards as possible.

Holy f***

What is going on here?

A pre-set contest?

Alz wins for sure man!

I am a more experienced card maker than anybody in this contest so take a bit.

1) ALZ's images were PERFECT! Absolutely perfect

2)joemik used REAL Life images which are strictly FORBIDDEN to be used in cards. Never ever!

3)Calluw's images were ok. I think that his last image was taken from WoW (World of Warcraft). also, some have a white space below them. that is really bad

Then, everybody had OCG errors

1) ALZ had really few OCG errors.

2) joemik had many many awful OCG errors.

3) well, calluw had some ocg errors but more than ALZ

Balance:

1) Alz=PERFECT BALANCE

2) Joemik=PERFECT OVERPOWERING

3) calluw=some overpowering and some underpowering- kind of balanced

Final results:

1) ALZ with 9/10

2) calluw with 8/10

3) joemik with at most 6/10

Also, i am reporting the set rating to Dj Osiris

Holy f***

What is going on here?

A pre-set contest?

Alz wins for sure man!

I am a more experienced card maker than anybody in this contest so take a bit.

1) ALZ's images were PERFECT! Absolutely perfect

2)joemik used REAL Life images which are strictly FORBIDDEN to be used in cards. Never ever!

3)Calluw's images were ok. I think that his last image was taken from WoW (World of Warcraft). also' date=' some have a white space below them. that is really bad

Then, everybody had OCG errors

1) ALZ had really few OCG errors.

2) joemik had many many awful OCG errors.

3) well, calluw had some ocg errors but more than ALZ

Balance:

1) Alz=PERFECT BALANCE

2) Joemik=PERFECT OVERPOWERING

3) calluw=some overpowering and some underpowering- kind of balanced

Final results:

1) ALZ with 9/10

2) calluw with 8/10

3) joemik with at most 6/10

Also, i am reporting the set rating to Dj Osiris

[/quote']

I'm glad to see some proffesional Ratings. Thats how I would have taught how it would end to (not neccesarly with those scores but in that order)

Im sorry to say but if your angry with the results theres nothing that can be done, in actual fact its your own faults.

You see, unless stated that a member will judge on OCG and grammar, the chances are they will disregard that and go for image etc.

Seeing as 'Mas' did not say he was judging on OCG, it purely means he was choosing which he thought were best, not best made.

When you enter a contest you must see what the person will be judging on, its best to ask before you enter.

Archived