[MtG] Esper (written)

heraldry_lord

Esper

Plane - Alara

Blue, white and black creatures are artifacts in addition to their other types. Artifact creatures cost {3} less to cast.

Whenever you roll CHAOS, search your library for an artifact creature card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.

This is the only Alara shard that, IIRC, never got a plane card, so I figured why not.

• 4 weeks later...

Esper

Plane - Alara

White, blue, and/or black creatures are artifacts in addition to their other types. Artifact creatures you cast cost {3} less to cast.

Whenever you roll CHAOS, search your library for an artifact creature card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.

This is the only Alara shard that, IIRC, never got a plane card, so I figured why not.

Technically, the plane is controlled by the turn player, meaning the old wording would only reduce the cost of the turn player's artifact creatures. (This makes a difference given that giving artifact creatures flash - such as with Shimmer Myr - is a thing). Since I like avoiding situations that make who controls the plane matter, that's why I crossed-out "you cast".

This seems quite fine.

Archived