.::.PowerHouse Dragon Deck.::.

Shin Akuma

bear with me, its still in its developing stages. it may seem weak because i had stopped collecting after the GX series and season came out. however, in my opinion, the deck supports big Dragons and based overall on Big numbers. again, its still in its developing stages and feel free to critizise, comment and/or add suggestions to my deck. Keep in mind, my deck does NOT follow the most recent FORBIDDEN LIST but it does follow the most recent rules.

Again, this deck revolves around Big Dragons.

MONSTERS:

1- Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End

1- Red-Eyes Black Dragon

1- Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon

1- Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon ?

3- Blue-Eyes White Dragon

1- White-Horned Dragon

1- Serpent Night Dragon

1- Vampire Lady

1- Marshmallon

1- Return Zombie

1- Magician of Black Chaos

1- Javelin Beetle

1- Relinquished

1- Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth

1- Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat

1- Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle

1- Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise

1- Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger

1- Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle

*1- Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus

1- Rainbow Dragon

1- Dark Magician

1- Dark Magician Girl

(Fusions)

1- Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

1- Dragon Master Knight

SPELL:

1- Polymerization

1- Black Luster Ritual

1- Dark Magic Curtain

1- Javelin Beetle Pact

1- Black Magic Ritual

1- Shield Crush

1- Black Illusion Ritual

1- Change of Heart

1- Monster Reborn

1- Lightning Vortex

1- Giant Trunade

1- Card Destruction

1- Swords of Revealing Light

2- Graceful Charity

1- Inferno Fire Blast

TRAPS:

1- Trap Hole

1- Legacy of Yata-Garasu

1- Blast Held by a Tribute

1- Return from the Different Dimension

1- Shadow Spell

1- Magic Jammer (Spell Jammer)

1- Trap Jammer

1- Sakuretsu Armor

1- Magic Cylinder

1- Metalmorph

*-planning to get to finish deck

?-questionable

Critizise away!

With the exception of Chaos Emperor Dragon, none of the Dragons are very good even in their own dedicated decks. In this deck, they're not even supported properly, so they're even worse.

Also, you've got a lot of bad card choices, the most epic of which is are running Dark Magic Curtain when you're not running Dark Magician and running Skyscraper 2 - Hero City when you're not running any E-Heroes.

What's with all the random beatsticks? Get a theme and a win condition.

im sorry' date=' i havent played Yugioh for years. im a little rusty so wanna explain what you meant there?

[/quote']

Well, the first problem is that your deck is all over the place. Many of your cards only work with one other card:

• Skyscraper 2 only works if you have Neos
  • REDD only works if you have REBD
  • REBC only works if you have REBD
  • Inferno Fire Blast works only if you have REBD
  • Polymerization only works if you have all three BEWD (and it's inferior to Dragon's Mirror anyhow)
  • Dark Magic Curtain works only if you draw it before you draw Dark Magician
  • Rainbow Dragon works only if you've already used seven specific other cards from your deck
  • BESD (if you add it) works only if you have Polymerization and 3 BEWD
  • Dragon Master Knight can't be used at all
  • Each of your Ritual Monsters and Ritual Spells requires that you also have its counterpart, and you're only running 1 copy of each and have no Manju-esque search power
  • Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon can't be used at all

Everything in this deck is way too situational to work consistently.

Also, the majority of your monsters are nothing more than beatsticks (a beatstick is a monster that is essentially nothing more than its ATK and DEF and possesses no useful effects; for example, BEUD, Neos, and Magician of Black Chaos).

Also, 2 Graceful Charity is illegal.

Also, Legacy of Yata-Garasu is pointless in a deck with more than 40 cards.

Anyhow, the point is that your deck is all over the place and is way too situational to work - and even if it does work, the fact that most of your monsters are beatsticks means that it won't even be worth the effort.

wow...that...is...phenomness!

THANKS, so now its time to pump out the cash and buy singles...again...wasting over 200 a year worth of cards...lol.

in anycase, i value these precise and full advice. this is why i joined this site, so i can learn from others....

and because 'there is no knowledge that is not power,' in which this case, Crab Helmet has it all. good work dude.

i should diversify my deck so it works with more than one or two cards.

Actually, the main problem is that your deck is too diverse. The reason your cards are situational is that they're all over the place; you have 4 Red-Eyes cards, 4 Blue-Eyes cards, 2 E-Hero cards, 5 Dark Magician cards, and 8 Crystal Beast cards. You have far too many themes, and they don't have any synergy with one another, which is why the deck ends up being situational and trips over itself so much. Pick one theme and support it properly, instead of trying to cram as many themes as possible into a single deck.

In other words, reduce the level of diversity and consolidate your deck's power on a single theme.

Actually' date=' the main problem is that your deck is [b']too[/b] diverse. The reason your cards are situational is that they're all over the place; you have 4 Red-Eyes cards, 4 Blue-Eyes cards, 2 E-Hero cards, 5 Dark Magician cards, and 8 Crystal Beast cards. You have far too many themes, and they don't have any synergy with one another, which is why the deck ends up being situational and trips over itself so much. Pick one theme and support it properly, instead of trying to cram as many themes as possible into a single deck.

In other words, reduce the level of diversity and consolidate your deck's power on a single theme.

like i said earlier go with warrior, dragons, or other main theme like E-heros

like i said earlier go with warrior' date=' dragons, or other main theme like E-heros

[/quote']

well, like i said, i was going for the big guns here. would i be able to work around that? maybe put more dragon support type traps and spells, would that work?

you want big guns go with DAD and REDMD and go from there

like i said earlier go with warrior' date=' dragons, or other main theme like E-heros

[/quote']

well, like i said, i was going for the big guns here. would i be able to work around that? maybe put more dragon support type traps and spells, would that work?

you want big guns go with DAD and REDMD and go from there

DAD and REDMD don't mix too well, since DAD is a DARK deck and REDMD is a Dragon deck, but those two plus Chaos Emperor Dragon are undoubtedly the three best Dragon-Type monsters ever created.

Archived