[Mrpg] [Mobile] Unison League!

Techi☺

Unison League
PR_unison_01_title-thumb-600xauto-1260_g

An adventure Rpg that centers around solid Pvp and Pve content. With a large amount of multiplayer gameplay and the freedom to boast your Highly customizable character every where: I have met all kinds of players in Unison League. From competitive end game geared characters to goofy guys who wear the Speedo armor, equip the big fish weapon and runs back and forth in lobbies. Lol.

With intuitive combat and complete freedom between classes and what kinds of gear you can choose, there is plenty of room for intelligent power plays, crafty mix-class builds and downright goofy tactics for the lols. You see it all in Unison League. I know I have, only having been playing for three days myself. I dove face first into this game and found it to be incredibly immersive for a free to play Mobile game. I find the multiplayer content sinks into your gameplay naturally and as a result, your interactions with other players is so much more natural and complete. I find the way that you can join any friend's game(if they are playing a stage you have unlocked yourself) and give them a helping hand or just to flaunt your sexy gear pulls, to be an incredible asset to the game experience and I find myself hopping into my friends' stages all the time.

Essentially the way the game works out is that it is an rpg in which grinding your character exp just raises your hp, the amount of gear you can have equiped and resets your 'energy' . Your damage and damage mitigation comes from abilities you unlock in your class tree and the gear you spawn. To maximise your dps or tankiness you need a combo of luck and a little know-how. You have four types of gear: Weapon, Helm, Armor, Monster. You have a main equip of each and then sub slots unlocked by leveling. In order to get gear(or items strictly for cosmetics) you run a Gacha system called 'spawn'. Spawning a random piece of gear and testing your luck. Like units in other Gacha games, your gear increases in its own levels and gains better stats. You can level your gear by feeding other gear or items to it. It is much less complex in practice, I swear.

Anywho: The game is accessible to everyone with a phone and has an excellent mmo feel. I invite you all to join me because I want a sense of comradry. The guild system is fun and I really only have my inactive little brother to experience it with. Sadly, alone I have to deal with bot characters on my team in guild battles, which sucks. The combat has healer/dps/tank classes and to succeed, you kind of have to have a player for each with strong communication. My character is a Lancer class. Essentially I deal Physical Damage and set up 'Breaks'for my team. There is the cleric class, stacks magic damage and learns healing spells. The Mage class that stacks magic damage and learns decent aoe and ailment spells. There is the soldier, basically the tank. Stacks physical damage and learns mitigation/taunt spells. Then finally there is the Archer class, mixed damage best dps by far. I could really use new friends of each in this game as setting up breaks for npcs to ignore is just painful. Lol.

The game can be taken casual or be a great time sink, imo. Like all other f2p mobile games, it has an energy system. My little brother has played this game for a week and got to level 51 with a gear score of 21,000. I played three days and hit a gear score of 35,000 by the same level. Lol. Like I said before, he is inactive now and is the current guild leader. Bleh. If I can get four of you guys to join me, I would be willing to start a guild for us! Yay.

Without further delay: Official opening of the Ycm thread for Unison League is here! Lets discuss this game I have practically fallen in love with. I will gladly answer any guestion you guys have too. Have fun ;3

If you feel like joining me, use my refer code! (2062073081) pm me~

Archived