I Came Second

Yesterday i came second in my hobby league torny with my hero'sville deck.

i lost three matches in the entire torny, 1 to a otk overdragon deck ( won it over all though ) and lost twice to a dad deck ( lost that overall ). got two gold series packs, and got a Heavy Storm. and in the second pack got Swords of Revealing Light ( still got my LOB one ).and to make it seem unjust thrid plc got DMOC. well anyways heres the deck i played with.

2| Elemental Hero Necroshade

2| Elemental Hero Bladedge

1| Elemental Hero Stratos

3| Elemental Hero Prisma

3| Elemental Hero Sparkman

3| Elemental Hero wildheart

3| E - Emergency Call

2| Reinforcement of the Army

1| Monster Reborn

2| Fake Hero

2| Burial From A Different Dimension

1| dimension fusion

1| Magical Stone Excavation

1| Smashing Ground

3| miracle fusion

1| Fissure

1| Heavy Storm

2| Monster Reincarnation

1| Torrential Tribute

2|| Hero Signal

3| Solemn Judgment

2| Elemental Hero Darkbright

2| Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman

2| Elemental Hero Wildedge

2| Elemental Hero Plasma Vice

Nice deck' date=' it seems to be one of the better E-Hero decks.

I would try to get The Warrior Returning Alive instead of Monster Reincarnation because it is better in this deck.

[/quote']

Yeah, seriously. Why are you using Reincarnation over Warrior Returning Alive? you have only Warriors, and Reincarnation has a cost.

It looks pretty good for a Hero deck. Was the DAD deck you lost to the only one in the tournament? Because no matter how good you are or how well designed you made your deck, I don't think Heroes would stand a chance against DAD.

Normally I would go on a rampage about how helping out Miracle Fusion is not worth the loss of Card Advantage, but in this format, Card Advantage has become sort of irrelevant.

(Congrats on 2nd place)

firstly i did post this deck in the my deck section' date=' the only reason i posted here was tht i thought a torny blagging would come under tgc. and Reincarnation works better for Miracle fusion, so it helps flood my grave.

finaly ty for the feeback

[/quote']

Ah, I see. I knew the discarding for MR can be useful sometimes, but I thought not in this deck. It's useful in like Zombie decks using CoSR, but apparently it has a use here as well.

I don't believe you.

E-Heros do NOT come in second place in the 3/08 BanList.

Pics or it didn't happen.

firstly y dont you try the deck first plus dont av pics. and its only hobby league, they only competitive deck their was the dad deck which i did lose to ( mainly because this deck tends to flood my opponents graveyard aswell )

and why would i lie? firstly if i wanted to lie wouldnt i just said i came first, and then to show you a dad deck or something.

Draco' date=' a decent E-hero deck may make it if it deosn't face much meta decks, anti-meta are a problem only against meta decks.

[/quote']

yer like i said their was only 1 propa dad deck, the other one was a nooby version. plus their was 1 "ddt" according to the duelist but it wasn't tht gd ( i think he came like 7th )

Draco' date=' a decent E-hero deck may make it if it deosn't face much meta decks, anti-meta are a problem only against meta decks.

[/quote']

yer like i said their was only 1 propa dad deck, the other one was a nooby version. plus their was 1 "ddt" according to the duelist but it wasn't tht gd ( i think he came like 7th )

lol, he had a DDT deck and he got seventh, lol.

Archived