Movie Trivia That You've Found!

Face McShooty

Now I've yet to see a trivia post about movies; so here it is! You can put as much as you want, just make sure you include the movie(s) the trivia is about! I'll start with a few!

Furious 6

At the end, Roman (Tyrese Gibson) jokingly tells an arriving Hobbs to hide his baby oil and gets responded by him to "better hide that big ass forehead", which led to Tej spitting out his drink in laughter. The spit take from Ludacris was genuine because Dwayne Johnson's response was improvised since his character was not supposed to respond to Roman's remark, but was left in.

The Dark Knight Rises

In the movie, Batman (Christian Bale) tells Blake (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) to gather as many people as possible and leave the city "to lead an exodus." This is exactly what Christan Bale does in his next movie as Moses in Exodus: Gods and Kings.

Frozen

Kristen Bell improvised her "Wait what?" line that Anna says the first time she met Hans.

Since I recently rewatched these movies, why not

Inception

• The running time of 2 hours 28 min is a reference to the original length of Édith Pief's song "Non, je ne regrette rien", which lasts (on its first recorded edition) 2 minutes 28 seconds.

Shutter Island

• The traumatic killing of the Nazi guards of Dachau concentration camp is a historical event, taking place on April 29th, 1945, when the camp was liberated by the US Army.
  • The quote "remember us for we too have lived, loved and laughed" seen on a plaque on the way to the mental institution is taken from Medfield's Vine Lake Cemetery. A contest was held to come up with a quote to be used on a stone marker as a remembrance of those who died in the 1918 influenza epidemic known as the Spanish flu

Archived