3 DAY CARD MAKING CONTEST! - 1 DAY LEFT!!!

J123

FINISHED

Entry Fee - 1 or more points. NOTE- Your kind donations will allow me to offer a larger prize in my future contests!:D

ONLY 1 CARD ALLOWED! Of any kind. If ANYONE posts more than 1 card i will disqualify them.

WARNING:If you enter and dont pay the entry fee by the day before this contest is over i will give you a negative rep and you will be disqualified. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Like it says in the title ONLY 3 DAYS!

(OR until 10 people have entered)

1st Prize: 3 points 3 reps

2nd Prize: 2 points 2 rep

3rd Prize: 1 point 1 rep

End Date: Wednesday 9th April 2008 (Because Sunday does not count as 1 of the 3 days) Winners and runners up will be announced 12'oclock noon or before.

Well Goodbye and GOOD LUCK!

Entry List

1. Frlf

2.loren

3.Mikaeo

4.hunterb

5.devil jin (Entry Reserved)

6.Yankeefan07

7.Squall19

8.raigekii (Entry Reserved)

9.Empress Gong Li

10.The Dark One

Disqualified List

Still Due To Make A Card List

1.raigekii

HURRY, HURRY, HURRY!

WINNERS!

1. Chthonian Water Dragon - By Yankeefan07 & Agent-9 - The Gunslinger - By hunterb !!!WE HAVE A TIE!!!

2. Lilith, Queen Of Demons - By The Dark One & Dark Goddess - By Empress Gong Li !?!ANOTHER TIE?!?

3.Electric Fairy - By Mikaeo !AH! End of the tie invasion! !LOL! :-)

Runners up

4.Gangster Amber - By devil jin & Enchanted Dark Fairy - By loren !AH! The ties are back! LOL

5. Equilibrium - By Squall19

6.Grob, The Mighty King Dinosaur

7.raigekii - (never posted an entry)

NOTE: Prizes will be given out when all winners have viewed this, once you have viewed e-mail me 'I've viewed!' :P

I still need to give...

Empress Gong Li 2 points & 2 reps

Mikaeo 1 point and 1 rep

I just donated points.

I decided to do a revamp of one of my recent cards for this contest. I changed the picture, made it holographic, and changed the effect.

Basically, it's a new card that shares a name with one of my old ones. It does still retain the concept. Well, here it is.

LilithQueenofDemons2.jpg

And Empress, is this more akin to the Lilith myths you approve of? (I mean the picture, not the name, of course.)

I just donated points.

I decided to do a revamp of one of my recent cards for this contest. I changed the picture' date=' made it holographic, and changed the effect.

Basically, it's a new card that shares a name with one of my old ones. It does still retain the concept. Well, here it is.

[img']http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg263/Kron36/LilithQueenofDemons2.jpg[/img]

And Empress, is this more akin to the Lilith myths you approve of? (I mean the picture, not the name, of course.)

Wow, why didn't you use that before 10/10? You could make a pop. culture card of that "Queen of Blades" you referred too.

I'm glad you approve.

And I don't know if it's too late now, but you may want to make your card a 6-star. Right now it is unfortunately underpowered. The effect could be useful, but no one would ever tribute two monsters for it, especially with its low attack.

Though other than that it is good.

Archived