I'm new and I need Help.

SeanTheGigagunMaster

You'll want to make a thread in Custom Cards to show people what you made.  To do that, click on the card in the cardmaker; you should see a little box pop up beneath it with something like img=http:i.imgur.com/ followed by a string of numbers & letters.  Just copy that onto, say, Notepad or something (and don't forget the brackets!).  Repeat this process for your other cards, then post your thread in either Casual Multiples (where I'm guessing it'll go) or Advanced Multiples.

Dueling people will be a bit more of a tedious task.  You'll want to head over to duelportal.us and register there.  From there, you need to upload the cards to the site.  Generate your cards on the cardmaker again, but instead of left-clicking like you did earlier, right-click and choose "Copy Image Location".  Go to duelportal's upload tab and copy paste the resulting URL (it should be pretty long) into the box near the bottom, hit Generate, and the rest should be pretty easy stuff to figure out (it's a bit late and I haven't uploaded to DP in ages so I forgot).

Feel free to send me or a moderator a PM if you get stuck somewhere in the process :)

Archived