The Rulers of the Arctic World! (Pokemon Based Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards)

Sluggaholic

I did this because I love the whole Piplup evolution line, and can you blame me? Generation Four was so fun for me! So, here they are, my surprisingly large set of cards for the... uh... "Penguin Rulers" archetype, is what I'm calling it.

Monsters: x3

brcM2hR.jpg

"Piplup, the Penguin Prince of the Arctic"

Effect: N/A - Aqua Type / Tuner

LORE: "Although a bad walker, he won't let that get him down! He's going to flaunt his stuff from pole to pole, without a care in the world!

400 ATK/ 1600 DEF - LVL 2

27IVw7A.jpg

"Prinplup, the Penguin Prince of the Arctic"

Effect: N/A - Aqua-Type

LORE: "He's even more haughty than his younger brother! Only problem is, he's so full of himself he can't even be bothered to hang out with anyone but himself..."

800 ATK/ 1800 DEF - LVL 4

52eyD8c.jpg

"The Penguin Emperor, Empoleon"

Effect: "Piplup, Penguin Prince of the Arctic" + "Prinplup, Penguin Prince of the Arctic"

Must be Synchro Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned any other ways. Your opponent cannot target other WATER Attribute monsters for attacks except for this face-up Attack Position monster. Your opponent cannot target or destroy other face-up WATER Attribute monsters with effects. This card gains 200 Attack for every WATER Attribute monster on the field. When This card is sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon the Monsters used for its Synchro Summon.

Aqua-Type - Synchro

LORE: N/A

2400 ATK/ 2600 DEF

Spells: x5

iP20IZD.jpg

"Arctic Evolution Burst!"

Normal Spell Card

Effect: Pay 2000 Life Points: Special Summon two WATER Attribute Aqua-Type Monsters with different names from your Deck or Graveyard that are listed as Synchro Materials on a WATER Attribute Synchro Monster. This Summon cannot be negated.

5vEPuBc.jpg

"Call of Arctic Honor"

Normal Spell Card

Effect: "While you control a face-up "The Penguin Emperor, Empoleon", you can target the cards used for its Synchro Summon in the Graveyard: Special Summon those monsters. This Summon cannot be negated.

MLRKdNE.jpg

"Drill Peck"

Quick-Play Spell Card

Effect: Return one face-up "The Penguin Emperor, Empoleon" to the Extra Deck, then, shuffle the monsters used for its Synchro Summon into the Deck, then draw 2 cards. If you draw a Normal Monster, reveal it, then destroy cards on the field equal to the card's level (rounded down).

xgwH7yh.jpg

"Hydro Cannon"

Normal Spell Card

Effect: If you control a "The Penguin Emperor, Empoleon": Destroy all monsters your opponent controls. "The Penguin Emperor, Empoleon" cannot attack the turn you activate this card. If you control a face-up "Piplup, Penguin Prince of the Arctic" and "Prinplup, Penguin Prince of the Arctic", you can also destroy all Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls.

RDRWE6I.jpg

"Metal Claw"

Equip Spell Card

Effect: This card an only be equipped to "Piplup, Penguin Prince of the Arctic", "Prinplup, Penguin Prince of the Arctic", and "The Penguin Emperor, Empoleon". The equipped monster gains 800 Attack points and if it attacks a Defense position monster: inflict piercing damage to your opponent. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: you can add 1 Equip Spell card from your Deck to your hand.

Traps: x2

BRh7SGe.jpg

"Special Ability: Torrent!"

Continuous Trap Card

Effect: You may only activate this card if your Life Points are below 2000. Target one "The Penguin Emperor, Empoleon" in your Graveyard or Banished Zone: Special Summon it, regardless of its effects. If you do, it gains 800 Attack and is returned to the Extra Deck if either this card or it would be removed from the field.

7MxxJRl.jpg

"Hidden Ability: Defiant!"

Counter Trap Card

Effect: If a face-up "The Penguin Emperor, Empoleon" would be destroyed or banished by one of your opponent's card effects: negate its effect and if you do, destroy it.

- - - - -

I hope you all enjoyed my Pokemon-turned-Yugioh! cards! I had great fun making them, so CnC is always welcome!

Archived