E hero's, Good or Bad

E heroes, Good or Bad  

1 member has voted

1. 1. E heroes, Good or Bad

• Good (with protection)
    • Bad (with protection)

I know what half of you will say here lol. However, I think an E hero deck could be good, if you don't put crud in like Bubbleman, Avian and a few others, only unless you NEED to. Also, the fusions are good, only the Fusion monsters themselves suck. With Protection, like Spirit Reaper and Shrinks, Saku's and more, E hero's could be ok. The only people who use ALL of them for no reason at all is the famous 'Jaden fan club' rofl.

Alright I don't know how many times do people have to say this But there is not ONE E-hero card that is broken or semi-broken..or anything close to it....Evil Heroes are at least DECENT an PLAYABLE...not like their lame counterparts.

One word for E-heroes...

EPIC FAILURE (not completely, but still a failure.)

Alright I don't know how many times do people have to say this But there is not ONE E-hero card that is broken or semi-broken..or anything close to it....Evil Heroes are at least DECENT an PLAYABLE...not like their lame counterparts.

OK, depending on how you define broken, I will either have to call you an idiot, or just question your statement. There are good E-heroes, they just aren't used in E-Hero decks. (Stratos, Wildheart, Ocean)

And Evil Heroes are actually, for the most part, worse than Elemental Heroes. Why? They're harder to summon.

They only suck because of their bad reputation of being run by n00bs who watch too much TV and not enough internet. A good E-hero deck takes skill, practice and about 40$.

My friend got 4th place in regionals with his E-Hero deck.

there's only ONE good e-hero deck... and that's big city...

there's only 2 e-heroes that are good: stratos and wildheart...

we have stated this over SEVERAL topics, post and deck making threads... if you can't understand that, just go play pokemon or another TCG where you can fail less...

OK' date=' depending on how you define broken, I will either have to call you an idiot, or just question your statement. There are good E-heroes, they just aren't used in E-Hero decks. (Stratos, Wildheart, Ocean)

And Evil Heroes are actually, for the most part, worse than Elemental Heroes. Why? They're harder to summon.

[/quote']

I may have forgotten Wildheart and Stratos...but..I mean Ocean's not that good...and for most cases Evil> Elemental..in actual duels that is what usually happens.

OK' date=' depending on how you define broken, I will either have to call you an idiot, or just question your statement. There are good E-heroes, they just aren't used in E-Hero decks. (Stratos, Wildheart, Ocean)

[/quote']

I may have forgotten Wildheart and Stratos...but..I mean Ocean's not that good...

Big City.

and for most cases Evil> Elemental..in actual duels that is what usually happens.

Big City.

I NEVER said DAD and metadecks run Evil Heroes...I just siad Big City is pwnable...REALLY easy to beat..

In case you were asleep for the last few months, EVERYTHING that isn't in the top few meta decks is extremely easy to beat by running DAD. And DAD still beats them.

Fail less please.

Archived