Chaos Sorcerer: Discussion

Cyber Stein would be the best card in the game if they unbanned it.

Long version: They could unlimit Cyber Stein' date=' Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning, Tsukuyomi, Breaker the Magical Warrior, Magician of Faith, and Chaos Sorcerer tomorrow, and the meta wouldn't even notice.

[b']Short version:[/b] No.

If they were to make cards illegal (by tournament rules), they would have to stop selling them in stucture decks.

ex: Magician of Faith and Chaos Sourcerer in Spellcaster Judgement

simply because these structure decks are approved by the company, so it doesn't make any sense why they banned the cards.

If they were to make cards illegal (by tournament rules)' date=' they would have to stop selling them in stucture decks.

simply because these structure decks are approved by the company, so it doesn't make any sense why they banned the cards.

[/quote']

If DAD was in a Structure Deck, would it make sense to keep it legal?

(Hint: No.)

If they were to make cards illegal (by tournament rules)' date=' they would have to stop selling them in stucture decks.

[/quote']

when spellcaster judgement was released those 2 cards were still legal...

and a card gets banned when they stacks the meta (or UDE thinks that they do), not when they're not massive...

In this meta, you can do just about anything short of legalizing the Yata-lock, and no one would care.

In last format, I still don't think this would warrant banning. Would it be powerful? Yes. Would there be Sorcerer decks? Yes. Would it dominate? Probably not. Its effect is useful, but only because of its ease of summoning. Otherwise, Caius is better, he can attack on the same turn.

[/quote']

and a card gets banned when they stacks the meta (or UDE thinks that they do), not when they're not massive...

Not true. Chaos Sorceror was not legal.

Also, the water (SD4) has Pot of Greed in it, can you even remember when that was legal?

In this meta' date=' you can do just about anything short of legalizing the Yata-lock, and no one would care.

In last format, I still don't think this would warrant banning. Would it be powerful? Yes. Would there be Sorcerer decks? Yes. Would it dominate? Probably not. Its effect is useful, but only because of its ease of summoning. Otherwise, Caius is better, he can attack on the same turn.

[/quote']

LOL caius... it can only make it 1 time, chaos sorcerer 1 per turn and is special summon... also caius won't make a monarch revival...

but on actual meta, chaos sorcerer would become part of the DAD strategy...

[/quote']

Also, the water (SD4) has Pot of Greed in it, can you even remember when that was legal?

pot of greed was legal about 2 years ago, but it lasted 6 month only... about the date of releasing of the SD4... when SD6 (spellcaster) was released, chaos sorcerer was limited at 2 and magician of faith was limited to 1, but on the next list MoF was semilimited and chaos limited to 1... that was the first approaching of upperdeck to the OCG ban list...

[/quote']

pot of greed was legal about 2 years ago, but it lasted 6 month only... about the date of releasing of the SD4... when SD6 (spellcaster) was released, chaos sorcerer was limited at 2 and magician of faith was limited to 1, but on the next list MoF was semilimited and chaos limited to 1... that was the first approaching of upperdeck to the OCG ban list...

Chaos Sorcerer was never at 2. He was unlimited up until September 2006, at which point he was banned.

In this meta' date=' you can do just about anything short of legalizing the Yata-lock, and no one would care.

[/quote']

LOL caius... it can only make it 1 time, chaos sorcerer 1 per turn and is special summon... also caius won't make a monarch revival...

Caius's one-time use is irrelevant. The average life-span of a monster is one turn anyway... I'd rather be able to attack.

And how would he work in DAD?

[/quote']

Caius's one-time use is irrelevant. The average life-span of a monster is one turn anyway... I'd rather be able to attack.

DAD runs lots of LIGHT monsters. Didn't you get the memo?

[/quote']

>Goes and checks a couple deck lists<

Whoops, sorry. Brain Fart.

EDIT: Actually, I just felt like saying Brain fart, I did just check a couple deck lists, no lights. I'm assuming you're be sarcastic?

[/quote']

>Goes and checks a couple deck lists<

Whoops, sorry. Brain Fart.

EDIT: Actually, I just felt like saying Brain fart, I did just check a couple deck lists, no lights. I'm assuming you're be sarcastic?

Obviously.

Archived