You mortals amuse me.

It kinda seems meh that people are determined to be the "Monsters are lame and powerless" sort. Play along, it's for fun~

Favourite sort of blood? And least favourite meal?

It kinda seems meh that people are determined to be the "Monsters are lame and powerless" sort. Play along, it's for fun~

Oh nothing of that sort... He is just from a different... World than the Dracula you all know. Such is true to his home area... And he merely borrows the name.

X:\Machina>Interrogate.exe <Y/N>

[Y]

Immediate objectives?

Simple.  To lay waste to this mortal realm.  And without a Belmont to stop me, my victory is almost assured.

Why are you using the... name of a greater count?

Hmph.  Though I may share the name of whom you refer, I assure you there is no count greater than I.  I am not using his name, nor was he using mine.  The connection is coincidence alone.  My connection to this name is one of personal nature.

A5O6N4l.jpg

Yes, they are, aren't they?

vTvHsH7.jpg

You look like a fun enough one to have around, though! Wanna be friends?

I have only heard your name in stories Cipher.  So they had a hint of truth to them...  Do as you please.  I may control powers beyond mortal comprehension, but yours is a game not within the boundaries of this world.  So long as you do not get in my way, I see no reason to get in yours.

Dracula, if you're this super powered dark lord that can turn not only into a some draconian demon but also into this weird Eldricht Abomination as seen in Symphony of the Night, why do you always get shrekt by humans?

Human, if you know what be good for thee, you may wish to at least address me in proper tone.  I assure you the Belmonts push the envelope of what is "Human".  Even when I possess the power of the Crimson Stone to control Death, the Ebony Stone to enhance my powers, and the strength of Walter Bernhard, the former strongest vampire, they have managed to slay me every cycle.  Perhaps it is their curse that makes them so strong...but it matters not.  In this age there exists no Belmont to save your mortal souls from my vengeance.

What do you feel about how your name has been used in media?

To what degree could I care how badly ants curse me as I trample them under my heel?

How would you rate the last mortal you feasted on? Was it satisfying, did you enjoy it?

Bah, I care not for such nasty acts.  While it is something I must do since obtaining Walter's power, that does not mean I enjoy it.  I prefer much less...barbaric ways to dispatch my foes.

Indeed Baalmon speaks the truth.  The Dracula to whom some of you refer is not whom you now address.  The misconception is easy enough to make, however.

Alright cool.

What is the nature of your castle? How did it become the thing that it is now? I remember that Alucard refer to it as a "creature of chaos" that takes a new form each time it reappears, so does that mean that it is something somewhat sentient?

Archived