What little spine you mortals have shown

My castle has risen.  I have appeared.  I have learned your children's card game.  And yet you humans have done nothing to stop me from taking your realm.  Without a Belmont in my way this has grown rather boring.

My forces are ready.  I await your challenges.  But be warned.  All's fair in this war for your realm.  If you do not prepare thine self for the unexpected, you may wind up on the wrong end of my blade sooner than I would like.

I look forward to seeing how far you have come in these past hundred years.  LET LOOSE THE HOUNDS OF WAR!  DEMONSTRATE YOUR WORTH HUMANS!  I wait in my castle on DN.  I will leave my gate open to messengers; send me one here to announce your arrival.  It would be impolite to not prepare....for a guest.

FOOLS!  I clearly linked my profile as to where to direct the challenges.  I was attempting to imply they be PM'ed to me.  Additionally, while I am here, I should also make perfectly clear that was my announcement of my readiness for Monster Duels, if not already apparent.  Please see the Monster Duel Guidelines on the official Halloween Masquerade page if you don't understand.  My conditions will be notified once the times have been finalized.

Archived