[[ IMPORTANT ]] READ BEFORE POSTING [[ IMPORTANT ]]

SushiTheLegend

[align=center]Upon carefully deciding on some things I have come to the decision that those who do not follow the rules will not have their thread locked, I or another moderator will tell them what they must change and for what reason they must change it, that person will be given a 24 hour period in which to change the problem before the thread is locked.

During this time period if a member of this site attempts to fill the request before the thread has been fixed that person will be warned as you are not helping the situation by filling the request when they have not followed the rules and in doing so you are yourself breaking those rules by filling their request. This also brings up another point I want to talk about, please and for the love of god I mean please...do not state you will pay such amount of points and REPS for requests, the person doing your request will tell you how much they want, and I FORBID anyone paying with REPS, you will be instantly warned for doing so.

In addition to this I have noticed that the majority of why members seemt o break the rules is because they aren't using the request guidelines, you might find it to be utterly pointless however it is there to help the person doing your request as it allows you to give them more information, also if you don't include an image URL for your request we are led to assume you don't want an image because we will not find images for you just because you are too lazy to do it yourself.

And finally just to shut those of you up who seem to be implying that these rules I speak of do not exist they can very well be found right HERE, and I will give you all this warning right here, if this continued ignorance of not following the rules continues I will be forced to take drastic measures to make you all understand the importance of following rules, so for the sake of everyone who uses this section don't make me do such an action, after all this section is a privilege not a right as we are a YUGIOH forum not a GRAPHICS forum.

Since some people don't see to be able to read where the guidelines are I have screenshotted the guidelines, centered them in paint and uploaded them as a screenshot, I would also like to say that you cannot and will not be allowed to say something like "I don't like the graphic you made me, I want a better one made by someone else", it is rude as someone has taken the time to make you a graphic and even if you do not like what they have made you must still pay them, if you do not like their graphic that much you may open a new request thread, thank you, but anyway here is the screenshot.

REQUESTGUIDELINESSCREENSHOT.png

[[ THIS THREAD WILL REMAIN OPEN FOR DISCUSSION, PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD AS IT IS HERE FOR YOU TO GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK AND HELP IMPROVE THIS SECTION, AND FINALLY MAKE SURE TO READ THOSE RULES AND FOLLOW THEM! ]][/align]

Yes well quite frankly I don't care if they want it that way. It was totally messed up before and as I say it isn't a right for us to provide graphics and if I feel people don't deserve it I'll take it away, at the end of the day if you will act like a child towards me you won't get what you want, it's exactly what a parent would do with their children.

I like it how it is now. But it is getting annoying when everyone isn't following the Rules.

My thoughts:

Now: 9/10

Before: 7/10 (I liked the Stickied Shops)

It's better now there are guidelines because it means you have to be specific and it helps whoever is making it to make it better. I don't really know any advice on the people who don't follow the Rules though :/ Sorry, but if they keep ignoring they'll eventually be banned, right?

EDIT: I don't think you're the worst Moderator, I think you're one of the best!

Yes well quite frankly I don't care if they want it that way. It was totally messed up before and as I say it isn't a right for us to provide graphics and if I feel people don't deserve it I'll take it away' date=' at the end of the day if you will act like a child towards me you won't get what you want, it's exactly what a parent would do with their children.

[/quote']

ok I'm okay with the whole

"it was messed up" thing And I guess your right

but saying I was acting like a child was a bit to much

I still say you are a little to strict but It's okay I it makes the fourm better I deal with it

I was talking about people in general, and I'm strict because being strict is the only way for people to understand things, if I was easy going as far as rules are concerned people would listen less than they already do, and no matter what people think the shops area will never go back to the old way.

I think it's complicated' date=' completely killed, and, uh... Fail in a can.

No offence, but I used to like this part, and guess what? Ruined

[/quote']

Raigekii I'm getting tired of your n00bism, you completely disrespect me and you are just a spoilt little child, I guess you obviously don't like not getting your own way, sheesh.

• 4 weeks later...

Big question. Can you make a card in the card maker and then sell it to someone else for a point?

Cmon just say yes there are people out there who will pay and I really want points!

Considering your shop was just locked, I would definitely say no.

Archived