Yugi & Joey Vs Jaiden & Syrus (Tag Duel)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last turn of duel-yugi's turn

-yugi draws 1 card (cards in hand:1)

-yugi removes 1 dark & 1 light monster to summon BLS,envoy of the beginning

-yugi activates rising energy & big bang shot (3000-4900)

-BLS attacks syrus' monster(truckoid) & sy loses

-BLS attacks jden's monster(clayman) & jay loses

conclusion:BLS pwns duel academy losers

GoalieJack you are an idiot. Lord Wyhe' date=' you are also an idiot, with Yubel and Cyber Dragons they would give Yugi and Jounouchi a run for their money.

[/quote']

what if they never drew them out?and yugi & joey are the legendary duelists here,you honestly think that they'll be pushovers!

This is so simple.....you all are making it bigger than it really is.....Yugi and joey could spank ANYONE! Including Judai and Syrus. Oh and Yugi dosent need the God Cards! He was winning way before he even knew they existed and hes one so many duels without them. Hes the King of Games for cryin out loud!! Joey is also good he cold demolish Judai and Syrus without breaking a sweat. Case Closed!

You know an easier way of answering this would be to have 4 people duel. One as each of the 4 characters, with pre-agreed on decks based off the characters decks.

Yes I know it would not be exact, but it would give you a much better idea of who would win and lose. Rather then flaming each other over it.

Yugi and Joey will win easily. Yugi will use his Gandora' date=' Silent Swordsman, Silent Magician and Valkyrion and Joey'll use Gilford, Red-Eyes and Jinzo. All Jaden ever uses is Flame Wingman (its getting boring with that card). Jaden and Syrus won't stand a chance of winning.

[/quote']

actually,jaden will also use Shining Flare Wingman, Electrum, Neos, Flare Neos,Yubel,Neos Wiseman & God Neos.

while Syrus got Jumbo Drill,Stealth Union,Cyber End & Cyberdark.

Let's see...

Jaden: I play Polymerization fusing Avian and Burstinatrix to summon Flame Wingman! Now I play Miracle Fusion to summon another!

Yugi: I play Dark Magic Curtain to summon Dark Magician! Now I play Thousand Knives! Now Dark Magician attack the other Wingman!

Syrus: I play Cycroid!

*The other two die laughing so Jaden and Syrus win*

Let's see...

Jaden: I play Polymerization fusing Avian and Burstinatrix to summon Flame Wingman! Now I play Miracle Fusion to summon another!

Yugi: I play Dark Magic Curtain to summon Dark Magician! Now I play Thousand Knives! Now Dark Magician attack the other Wingman!

Syrus: I play Cycroid!

*The other two die laughing so Jaden and Syrus win*

That kind of situation will only happen if they were dealing with Kaiba or Jack.

I am so freaking tired of these VS Threads. They all say the same exact thing. It goes "Yugi Wins! Then Jaden Said "Et tu Yugi? Then Fall Jaden!" (I just edited a line from Julius Caesar).

Anyway, I think Jaden would win. Everyone thinks Yugi would win because he has the God Cards. It takes Yugi so long to bring out something good. Jaden could summon Shining Flare Wingman on his first turn! Jaden PWNS Yugi in every way. But on the other hand, Joey can beat Syrus...but only by a thread.

Yugi&Joey - 0000

Jaden&Syrus - 0500

My final decision.

Well, since Jaden and Yugi are both main characters and they've got the Miracle Topdeck, I think that Joey and Syrus would be wiped out just a few minutes into the duel. And, with the equal powers of the Miracle Topdeck, the universe couldn't handle the extreme pressure being force upon it and it gets ripped apart by the space time continuum and no one wins because they're all sucked into a black hole.

Jaden and Syrus would win. if yugi didnt have the god cards he would lose easily just watch the final episode of GX. Syrus not so much a better partner would be Alexis (they are partners in several tag duels) and joey....well hes okay at dueling but id say hed be taken down way too fast for it too matter same as with syrus if he was the other partner

Archived