Deathcrab, Eliminator of the Living

Atypical-Abbie

A rather unusual Zombie-Type Fusion Monster, requires 2 Zombie-Types, but the other one can be something else. It's strong if you get out though.

I5khrNa.jpg

2 Zombie-Type monsters + 1 monster
When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can banish 1 card on the field. All battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent when it attacks a monster is doubled. If this card would be destroyed by your opponent's card effect, you can discard 1 card instead. You can only Special Summon "Deathcrab, Eliminator of the Living(s)" once per turn.

You can just make the fusion requirements "2 Zombie-Type Monsters + 1 Monster" since either way, you'll be using the 2 Zombies, and the choices are a Zombie-Type to make it 3 or...a non-zombie monster. Speaking of, I personally think those kind of requirements are too broad for something like this, I'd make them slightly more specific. 1 Level 7 or higher zombie + 2 other Zombies, maybe?

As for the actual effect; It's good. I would make the damage infliction only while it's attacking monsters, since if you can attack directly with it, that's 3/4 of their life gone, and if you have a 2000+ monster..that's a very easy OTK. I'd also make it that, on top of only being able to summon 1 per turn, also only control 1. having 2 3000 beatsticks that inflict double damage is...a bit overwhelming, IMO.

You can just make the fusion requirements "2 Zombie-Type Monsters + 1 Monster" since either way, you'll be using the 2 Zombies, and the choices are a Zombie-Type to make it 3 or...a non-zombie monster. Speaking of, I personally think those kind of requirements are too broad for something like this, I'd make them slightly more specific. 1 Level 7 or higher zombie + 2 other Zombies, maybe?

As for the actual effect; It's good. I would make the damage infliction only while it's attacking monsters, since if you can attack directly with it, that's 3/4 of their life gone, and if you have a 2000+ monster..that's a very easy OTK. I'd also make it that, on top of only being able to summon 1 per turn, also only control 1. having 2 3000 beatsticks that inflict double damage is...a bit overwhelming, IMO.

Hm, I suppose you're right, it just feels a bit weird to say "+ 1 monster" to me, but yeah it's a bit redundant.

I can see that point, with it having banish and protection, it does make OTKs easy. I'll change that too.

Archived