maiden in love

even if you had a maiden counter on you?

In other words, all you can think about is maiden is beautiful, maiden is beautiful, maiden is beautiful. Also, the only thing you can think of is the maiden's wish is my command. I'll do anything for her. Here is an example:

Maiden: Ouch that hurt! *Sniff* Why did you hurt me?

You with maiden counter: Please forgive me. I don't know what happened. Your so beautiful

Maiden: I'll forgive you if you do me a favor.

you: anything for you my darling.

Maiden: see him? Your friend. Take him down. For me.

You: Of course!

Maiden: Thank you.

And it ends by you punching your friend.

Oh good a discussion thread for the most controversial card in Yu-Gi-Oh!

What if she used it on a female monster? the complaints from parents would be deafining.

If I remember correctly, Jaden defeates her by using Burstinitix so it is a gender based card

What if she used it on a female monster? the complaints from parents would be deafining.

If I remember correctly' date=' Jaden defeates her by using Burstinitix so obviously it is a gender based card

[/quote']

He uses Burst Return to retrieve his stolen monsters, then uses Poly to fuse. He doesn't actually attack Maiden with Burst.

In fact,I've read a yugioh fan fic on fanfiction.net about a duel between a Elemental Hero Deck & a Maiden Deck.E-Hero Burstinitrix fell in love with Maiden,lesbian style.That was disgusting,yet funny but don't feel like laughing.

I wish that Sparkman kissed the Maiden' date='but when he kissed her he accidently shocked The Maiden.(She then died)

[/quote']

After which,Avian fights with Sparkman & loses (1600 beats 1000). Then,Sparkman commits suicide for killing his 'lover'.

If the maiden attacked an opponent directly on the show, would she trick the player with love, like she did to Sparkman? Here's an example:

Maiden: Ouch, why did you trip me. (She starts crying)

Opponent: I dearly sorry. Will you ever forgive me?

Maiden: Well..... *sniff* if you lose 400 life points I will.

Opponent: Of course!

Maiden: *giggle* Thank you.

And it ends with you losing 400 life points.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived