Prometheus, King of the Shadows : Discussion

I do not believe that he can make a very good otk alone. He can be maybe part of an otk but not one around him. He did not turn out well when I ran him in my deck at regionals.

He cannot do very much except to beatdown or remove cards from your Graveyard.

His otk is not very good. I have done it once. that was by total luck.

flip merchant.

mill until you hit one of you 8 spells or 2 traps.

have 22 monsters in graveyard.

activate heavy storm.

summon him. 10,000 ATK.....

activate dimension fusion. pay 2000 to summon 4 removed darks...

attack them...

game.

Its used with DAD' date=' so that you can get exactly 3 darks in the graveyard, and have a proper set-up for D fusion. This card and DAD is almost always game.

[/quote']

DAD sans this card is almost always game.

Its still does the best job at satisfying DAD's summon condition, and makes dimension fusion and RftDD that much better. My point is, its undeniably useful.

Its used with DAD' date=' so that you can get exactly 3 darks in the graveyard, and have a proper set-up for D fusion. This card and DAD is almost always game.

[/quote']

DAD sans this card is almost always game.

Its still does the best job at satisfying DAD's summon condition, and makes dimension fusion and RftDD that much better. My point is, its undeniably useful.

Code correlates to your username.

Straight_66k_Pimp

123456789...and so on

1 = s

2 = t

4 = a

8 = t

15= i

c= c

And prometheus > Overload in the right build. You can only run 1 overload, but you can run 3 prometheus (usually 2, but whatever, and don't give me the Ban list doesn't apply, because DAD should be banned in a proper list, and the current list is relevant to how this card should be played)

Archived