WARRIOR TRIO

pokemonrocks

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my cards:

GreatSwordsmanCommanderLaserSword.jpgWhen you summon this card you can get all cards in your deck that include Great Swordsman in their name and add them to your hand. As long as this card is on the field there is no card limit in the hand. This effect affects both players. As long as this card is on the field all monsters thet include Great Swordsman in their name gain 1000 attack points (not including this card). All monsters on the field which are not type Beast, Beast-Warrior, or Warrior are automatically destroyed when this card is summoned. As long as this card is on the field, no monsters that are not Beast, Warrior-Beast, or Warrior can be summoned to the field.

GreatSwordsmanTheGoldenShaman.jpg

GreatSwordmanTheSnakeWarrior.jpgWhen you summon this card you can activate one of the following effects is the needed cards are on the field:

-1 monster with Great Swordsman in it's name, summon a warrior monster with 1000 attack or less from your deck to your field.

-Two monsters with Great Swordsman in their name, decrease the attack and defense of a monster on the field by 2000.

-Three monsters with Great Swordsman in their name, add a magic/trap card to your hand but you have to show it to your opponent.

-4 monsters with Great Swordsman in it's name, destroy a magic/trap card on the field.

-5 monsters with Great Swordsman in their name, destroy a monster on the field.

I hope you like them.

Some effects are written next to the cards.

I do not own the art work. It's from deviantart from these users:

AunShova,

lukedenby,

and

Treasure-Hunter

Archived