Card Contest (There will be a prize now)

DarkForce™

The winner will be made into a card on this site into a pack i made called "Ultimate Chaos". There will also be reps and points given as long as somebody tells me how to give them. These are the rules:

Deadline: May 1st 2008

There NO limit on how many cards you can post.

1st - 3 Reps

2nd - 2 Reps

3rd - 1 Rep

For the extras look at the top.

I will be judging this contest on grammer (even though i spell stuff wrong) good effects, style, use of imagination, use of text, name, picture, and on a scale from 1 to 10.

Just to be clear ALL entries will be excepted.

Rapture 8/10

Milk the cow -12/10 way overpowered

apple -100000/10 plain whack

Aiyaruu - Serpent of Aeyers Rock wicked but with some capitalizational errors 9/10

Drabius cool 8/10

master of coruption need at least one more card for its effect 7/10

mummified insect cool card but it needs some adjustments 8/10

So far the winner is Aiyaruu, so keep on trying.

i'll enter:

2j3i3ch.jpg

Effect:When this card is Normal Summoned, pay at least 1000 Life Points. The original ATK of this card is equal to half of the Life Points paid. Activate one of the following effects when this card is Normal Summoned:

Over 500 ATK-discard 1 card from your hand.

Over 1500 ATK-Draw 1 card

Over 2500 ATK-Destroy 1 card on the field.

Over 3500 ATK-This card is not destroyed as a result of battle

Over 5000 ATK-Destroy all cards on the field except this card and draw cards from your deck equal to the number of cards destroyed.

Alright...I guess I'll join...

j6qsft.jpg

When this card is Summoned (including Normal Summoned and Special Summoned) all face-up monster cards on your side of the field and Graveyard are treated as DARK monsters. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, while this card is face-up on your side of the field, you may discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 monster card with "Corruption" in the card name from your hand. You cannot Normal Summon on the turn this card's effect is activated. If you have already Normal Summoned during this turn, you cannot activate this card's effect.

epr89i.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned, select 1 DARK monster from your hand and place it in your Spell/Trap Card Zone and equip it to this card. Increase this card's ATK and DEF by half of the selected monster's ATK. This card cannot attack your opponent's Life Points directly. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard as a result of battle, increase your Life Points by half of this card's ATK.

Rapture 8/10

Milk the cow overpowered 3/10

apple -100000/10

Aiyaruu - Serpent of Aeyers Rock wicked but with some capitalizational errors 9/10

Drabius cool 8/10

mummified insect cool card 8/10

Dragon Daggers not bad cards 8/10

I would just like to remind you

Please post how you are judging this contest, by the official standards of regarding grammar and OCG, i am disliking some of your current ratings and comments, if your ignoring that then its fine.

But any unfair judging will be noted and may end up with bad results.

Rapture 8/10

Milk the cow -12/10 way overpowered

apple -100000/10 plain whack

Drabius cool 8/10

mummified insect cool card but it needs some adjustments 8/10

Kirzu & Tanchyu cool 7/10 & 7/10

Ragnol sweet card 8/10

A.Unification wicked picture 8/10

Archived