<<<< Best >>>> Card <<<< Contest >>>>

Whit3 Sox

The results are in! And here are the winners and runner-ups. Remember only the 3 placers will get a prize. I will also post the other places for gloating purposes though.

1st: Metatron, Herald of Ends with a total score of 9/10

2nd: Mummified Insect - Kozzaro with a total score of 8.25/10

3rd: Cydonia, Herald of Sound with a total score of 8/10

4th: Leaviathan, The Blessed Fiend wth a total score of 6.25/10

5th: Templar (etc.) with a total score of 4.5/10

6th: Hell Fire Beast "Grodoun" with a total score of 3/10

I still owe hunter 1 and the person in 3rd place 1 rep. It says I have given out as many as I can for one day. I'll give them to you tomorrow.

Welcome to my contest everybody. Here you can make any card that you want and I will rate all of my entrys and then declare a winner! Here are the prizes and contest rules. Also, before anybody says I am a noob. This is not my first account. I did not like my other account so I contacted a MOD and had it deleted, then made this account.

Prizes

1st Place = 3 Rep

2nd Place = 2 Rep

3rd Place = 1 Rep

Grading On..

-Creative Name

-Reasonable level based on ATK/DEF/Effect

-Good Pic

-Good OcG

Rules

- Contest ends April 9th. Results will be given later that day.

- Must be an effect monster.

- I will not rate overpowered monsters. They can be strong.. but to an extent.

- All YCM rules apply.

- Credit the artist. If you do not know the artist at least put the standard "I do not own this artwork". Unless of course you do own it.

-Have fun! :D

Current Contestants: 6

EDIT: Applications are over. Grading begins.

I shall join, and with my own Field-Monster card...(credit to Jspamex for the Field-Monster card idea)

2z3nxip.jpg

FIELD: Increase the ATK and DEF of all lvl 4 or lower monster cards on your side of the field by 600.

While this card is in defence position, your opponent may not target this card or "Sario, the Elemental Shakari" as an attack target. If both this card and "Sario, the Elemental Shakari" are face-up on your side of the field, your opponent's monster cards cannot change their battle positions.

I do not own the artwork used for this card.

Guest Chaos Pudding

12155cf8.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster and 1 DARK Warrior-Type monster on your side of the field. Once during each of your turns, you may remove from play 1 monster card in your Graveyard. Then activate the appropriate effect, depending on the card removed from play:

*LIGHT Fairy-Type: Draw 1 card.

*DARK Warrior-Type: Destroy 1 card on the field.

*All others: Select 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster and 1 DARK Warrior-Type monster that are removed from play, and place them in their respective owner's Graveyard.

Just one of my better cards. I probably have some better ones, but I'm too lazy to find pics...

Oh, and I don't own the picture, and I am just using it to enhance the quality of my card, and all that jazz.

Archived