Carfight Vanguard: Stride Generation (OOC/PG-16/Accepting)

So where do I begin? 

Plot:

It is the year 20xx and card games have become really popular lately, and one of them has been at top of it all, Cardfight Vanguard! 

You are a student heading towards the Cardfight Academy to become one of the strongest cardfighters there, However, Other people aim to reach the top. Its all fun and games at the academy until someone loses a cardfight. 

Rules:

1. No OC cards, Too many times I see a broken OC card such as Saber of destruction, Mordred, or copycat cards like Blaster Ice (The later one's name is credited to one of my friends at Fanfiction.net.) 

2. OC characters only, no one from the original series or Vanguard G should be in this, but crossover characters should be ok as long as they don't have their powers or memories.

3. You can only cardfight 1 person at a time, unless it is a special case.

4. Have fun!

Participants:

Dragonic Overlord

Any advise on how to fix this is appreciated.

Uh...my advice is twofold. First, read the OOC for one of the existing RPs. Good examples would be the HxH 108 Stars, Synchro Frame, and The Remnants, but pretty much any of the OOC Threads on the first page, excluding yours, are doing things right. This should give you an idea of the level of not only quality that we expect here in the RP section, but also the volume of information regarding the setting that we expect.

Second, I'd give the section rules another good read over. That being the pinned "Roleplay Forum Rules - Both IC and OOC" thread that you should have seen near the top of the thread listing. I'd also suggest reading "Zai's Guide to OOC Threads and RP Conceptualizing" and the "Roleplaying Tips and Resources" threads. Both are good places for new members of the section to get a better idea of what they're seeing.

With that said, welcome to the section. On behalf of all YCM's RPers, I would like to say that I am eager to see how you improve.

Archived