Is my friend cheating with his Rainbow Dragon?

The second effect says ALL cards are returned to the deck. That includes the Rainbow Dragon right?

● You can remove from play all "Crystal Beast" Monster Cards in your Graveyard to return all cards on the field to their owners’ Decks.

Also can he special summon Rainbow Dragon on the opponents turn?

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except from your hand while you have 7 "Crystal Beast" cards with different names on the field or in your Graveyard. This card cannot activate its effects the turn it is Special Summoned.

* You can activate this card’s effect first bulleted effect during the Damage Step.

* The ATK increase is applied as long as “Rainbow Dragon” remains face-up on the field.

* The second bulleted effect does not include "Rainbow Dragon" as a card to return to the deck.

Mentions in Other Rulings

* Card Rulings:Rainbow Path: You do not have to add a "Rainbow Dragon" or "Rainbow Dark Dragon" to your hand.

* Card Rulings:Rainbow Path: If "Rainbow Path" fails to negate the monster's attack, you cannot add "Rainbow Dragon" or "Rainbow Dark Dragon" to your hand.

Read and You shall learn. Arm Yourselves with knowledge.

Um, I found the trap I was looking for. If your friend used this trap, then he is not cheating completely, if he didn't, then beat the living s*** out of him and rip up his Rainbow Dragon and call him a noob.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rainbow%27s_Gravity

Also, I am unsure if you are trying to say that Rainbow Dragon does not go back to the user's deck with that quote, shadow37ninja, but I'm pretty sure that rainbow Dragon does get effected as well. Seeing how it says, ALL cards on the field.

Yuki... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! Either A someone just edited Yugioh-Wikia after I posted this cause I was on Yugioh-wikia and thats not what Im seeing. This is exactly what Im seeing:

Card Rulings:Rainbow Dragon

From Yu-Gi-Oh!

Jump to: navigation' date=' search

Rainbow Dragon

Gallery - Rulings - Errata - Tips - Anime & Manga Appearances - Trivia

Names - Lores - Artworks

Card Rulings A-Z

Top · 0-9 · A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

* You can activate this card’s effect first bulleted effect during the Damage Step.

* The ATK increase is applied as long as “Rainbow Dragon” remains face-up on the field.

[edit'] Mentions in Other Rulings

* Card Rulings:Rainbow Path: You do not have to add a "Rainbow Dragon" or "Rainbow Dark Dragon" to your hand.

* Card Rulings:Rainbow Path: If "Rainbow Path" fails to negate the monster's attack, you cannot add "Rainbow Dragon" or "Rainbow Dark Dragon" to your hand.

[edit] Japanese Rulings

* This card cannot be Special Summoned other than by the method described on the card.

* You only need to "show" the 7 types of "Crystal Beast" cards (in other words, at least 1 copy of each of FOTB-JP001 to 007) to Special Summon this card. You do not have to remove, discard, etc. anything.

* The "sending all "Crystal Beast" monsters" is a cost for the effect.

* The "Remove all "Crystal Beast" monsters from your Graveyard" is a cost for the effect.

*BTW I just refreshed the page and it still says the same thing.

Yes, Rainbow Dragon's second effect makes Rainbow Dragon go back into the deck.

If your opponent used Rainbow Dragon to Special Summon itself while 7 different Crystal Beasts exists on the field or in the Graveyard during your turn, then he cheated.

Rainbow Dragon can only be Special Summoned during your turn. It does not say it can be Special Summoned during your opponent's turn. This card's Summon is not a Multi-Trigger.

Look at Rainbow Dragon's 1st effect. That effect is a Multi-Trigger because it says that you can activate it during your opponent's turn.

Therefore, this card cannot be Special Summoned during your opponent's turn.

Archived