Make Your Own TF2 Weapon/Crafting/Cosmetic/Taunt Item

DereResonating

As the old, "Create a TF2 Item", by Ego has been inactive and dead, I want to make a game very similar to it.

In this, you can make up any Tf2 item and post it below. Show the positives andd negitives to the weapon, such as damage increase/decrease. Try to balance them out and make something about it unique and such.

For Example:

Fists of Fire

Class: Heavy

Slot: Melee

Description: Thanks to Pyro, This user can now punch their enemies while inflicting burn damage while in use!

+10% Max Health Increase

+While in use, user can inflict burn damage to enemies (15 Damage X 5 seconds per hit AFTER duration of previous burn damage)

+Mini-Crits enemies on fire

-While in use, user will be burned (10 Damage per second)

-Can be extinuguished by enemy Pyro, forcing a wait time of 10 seconds until fists are on fire again.

Can be found via timed drop, crate unlocking, or crafting

For Crafting Material, Cosmetics, and Taunts, description is only needed, though the item's attributes are optional and should be somewhat balanced like the weapons.

The next person rates the item from 0-10 on the overall weapon idea and attributes. Suggestions of making the item better or positive comments to the item are optional. Afterwards, that person makes their own Tf2 item and so on.

This officially starts when the next person posts.

(Do not spam and negitively affect this topic. This will be used for creativity and fun that will not corrupt anything of the topic.)

(I credit Egotistical Ghost of the creation of this topic for inspiring me to do so from his topic, "Create a TF2 Item".)

Archived