Keep the Song Going!

Super Chaos Sonic

In short, one person will put one set of lyrics from a song and you post with another set of song lyrics to keep the song going! This game's credit is to Frybread002, thought I'd bring it back for y'all! xD

Rules:

• -One person will post a line/measure of a lyric that can be original -meaning something you/they wrote down - or from another pre-existing song.
  • -From there, another person can complete your lyric, by adding on with something that they written down.
  • -As for choosing pre-existing lyrics from songs, the artist can be mainstream or not, famous or incognito, living or dead. Just make sure that you give a citation to the artist and the song. (for legal reasons of course! Really can't afford any legalities...bleh :/ )
  • -Another thing, I understand that popular songs have a bit of swearing every know-and-then. But YCM is geared towards everyone, so lets not scare people with a lot of swearing.
  • -If using a lyric from a foreign song, the use of loosely/direct translations and interpretations are fine.
  • -Lastly, the length of the lyric can only be 4 lines long. If it is a little over 4 lines of length, it is acceptable. But please do not make a habit out of it.
  • -The official last rule, (disregard the last rule as the last rule), YCM officially is a English speaking site, so the lyrics must be in English. Yes, I understand the use foreign words in songs are very catchy and popular, but please refrain from using it. The only exception is using sparingly, providing the english definition, and list the native language/culture it originates from.

Are you ready? HERE WE GO!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh can you tell me
Please just tell me the way that this should work

Unravel (English Cover) ~ Y. Chang with Sapphire

Archived