Uncle out of his depth looking for help

Okay I'm hoping that the thread heading kind of sets you up for the possibly really stupid, maybe even un allowed questions that I'm looking for but thought to try and ask the people that knew the game back to front and any way you look at the cards and so on.

Okay firstly I was wondering if there was like a yu gi oh card game for dumbies book or site I could go to to learn more about how a game is run?

secondly I saw a thing on youtube about making your own yu gi oh cards I wasn't sure that was allowed but as I'm not got a lot of money was wondering inf I did this to begin with so I had cards to play against my nephew then once I have money for the real things change them over?

If I can do the substitute thing I was wondering were to go to find the card pictures to make them look good enough to battle my nephew?

If any of this is bad topic material or just not something that can be answered then please could a moderator delete or move to correct place

"how the game is run"...do you mean to say you need to know how to actually play the game?if so,get a rule book...your nephew will probably have one if he has a starter deck...or you could just type in "Yu-Gi-Oh TCG rules" into google/dell/yahoo or any other search engine you use

and it probably wouldnt be the smartest idea to make fake cards and use them against your nephew unless you are really good at making them seem like real cards...and if you do print out fake ones,don't trade them and don't enter any contests with them

Archived