DUEL PORTAL TOURNAMENT THIS SATURDAY!

netabig

That's right, you heard me. A (non)Official tournament is happening this Saturday, the 30th, on duel portal at 2:00 EST/5:00 PST. What are the rules you may ask? WELL I'LL TELL YOU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• The format of the Tournament is a single elimination standard tournament.
  • All duels are fought in matches, best 2 out of 3 wins moves on to the next round.
  • The order and division of participants is completely randomized so neither I nor you will know the match ups until the day of the tournament, approximately 1 hour beforehand.
  • You must link your complete deck list (***custom cards allowed) in the section below along with your Duel Portal Username to participate. Anyone caught using cards not on their deck-lists will result in the loss of the game and will be asked to switch to their registered deck-list before continuing with their match. Negligence to do so will result in the forfeiting the match and being disqualified from the tournament.
  • Shadow duels are forbidden. It is considered to be unsportsmanlike conduct to steal your opponent's soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See you all then. This tournament will decide who is the true KING OF GAMES on Duel Portal!!!

***Your deck must be posted to the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker Forum along with all of its card effects to participate. It also must be deemed as a legitimate, non-overpowered deck by at least 2 reply posts.

Archived