Final Fantasy Explorers

Yosuke-kun

So the game just came out like last Tuesday of this week and I couldn't help but notice there was no thread for it .3.

I've been playing it for the past week with a couple of friends, and it's honestly pretty fun despite my initial apathy towards the games release. It's got a lot of nostalgic feelings for anyone who's played any of the Crystal Chronicles games and seems like a successor to them even, which it being the best since the original Crystal Chronicles (in my opinion at least). The main issue that I have comes from the severely limited character customization. There's not a lot of options for it which isn't really helped by the limited amount of clothing styles. By this, I mean most of the clothing and armor in the game is more or less the same, which a slight tweak with each upgrade. Metal Armor looks the same as Mythril, which looks the same as Great, etc etc. Admittedly I have yet to get TOO far in the game, as I'm trying to farm up items, but I can't help but notice that pattern already showing up. In addition, it seems kind of short or limited. I don't know how close to completing the story I am, but the pacing seems to be going kinda fast. I guess it's not really a problem, but I would have liked a longer plot. The game feels pretty short without it.

Anyways, who else has played it so far or has anyone even given a crap about it? It's honestly a fun time to be had, so if you were unsure I do recommend it.

Also I would like more people to play it with since it gets lonely playing solo ;~;

Archived