High School DxD: The Infinite Red Dragon Emperor (Rated T)

Yuuji Kazami

So, I've been writing fanfics on Fanfiction.net for a decent while now. Currently, I've got 2 fics on there. One is a Perseus Jackson and the Olympians AU (It's better than it sounds) and the other is the Highschool DxD fic (Which is this one).

There are some Rated T themes in this fic. Nothing too sexual or ecchi of course, unlike the anime. 

Here's the summary:

AU. Issei Maou is the son of the lost devil king, Satan, and the current host of the Red Dragon Emperor. Armed with the Boosted Gear, he didn't expect to be dragged into saving the supernatural world... Again. Bad summary, Story is better. Non-Perverted!Semi-Saitama Like!Betrayed!Issei! Issei x Unwanted Harem. Contains elements from other works as well. WORKING ON A CH 10 SPECIAL!

WORKING ON A CH 10 SPECIAL! <---- Ignore that part. I still haven't updated it. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 here:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: Yeah, you know the drill. I do not own High School DxD or any of the other anime/manga/book/movie/TV/Etc use in this fic.

Author's Note: I just had one of the most amazing ideas come to me when I was writing my PJO fic, and I was really desperate to pull it out. Cursed Legends will be my main focus though, but this fic will connect to that fic. Don't understand? You'll see.

Also, don't worry about reading Cursed Legends in order to understand this. Highschool DxD characters will still be the main focus of this story. The OC's will play a part, but Issei is still going to be the main focus.

I should also put in that the King of Plot Bunnies has inspired me a great deal too.

"Ddraig talking"

[sacred Gear Talking/Juggernaut chant]

"Voices of past possessors talking"

"Thoughts of characters"

Enjoy!

Chapter 1: Trip -Innocent of D-

"Otōto, wake up!" Issei moaned as he felt the warm, luxurious sheets being torn from his body. Shuddering, the morning chill forced the brunette teen to slowly open his hazel eyes. "If you don't wake up now, then I won't leave any food for you!"

"She never leaves any food for me anyways..."

"She is right, partner. You wouldn't want to be late for your first day of school." Ddraig, the Red Dragon Emperor, mused. "After all, education is important."

"Why must life be so cruel?" The teen rubbed his eyes tiredly.

Issei frowned as he finally picked himself up from the bed. "Easy for you to say, Ddraig. You just live in my head and do whatever you want all day. I actually have to pay attention to those stupid lectures... Owie! Onee-san, please stop! I'm sorry!"

Ddraig laughed heartily as he watched a older, white-haired girl with purple strands pinch the cheek of his current host. "Alas=Ramus, don't you think you're being a little too harsh on him?"

"No, I'm not." Arasu Ramusu, also known as Alas=Ramus, scowled at the dragon emperor.

"My idiot of a brother needs to take his education more seriously. After all, if mother and father hear about how their son is slacking off, then I won't be able to deal with their disappointment. So Issei... WAKE UP!"

Five minutes later, Issei Maou found himself sitting at the kitchen table, slurping pitifully at the cup of instant ramen in his hands.

Sighing, he kept an eye on the clock as he ate. The teen also heard Alas=Ramus singing in her soprano voice while she combed her hair.

Even at the age of 20, his adopted elder sister was always strict on him as their parents were still in America, leaving her to watch over her younger sibling. Alas=Ramus was also currently training as a student teacher in the town of Kuoh.

Their father, Sadao Maou, and their mother, Emilia Justina, were always away on business trips. Maou had attained the position of Vice-CEO in the McDonalds corporation, and was always required to work outside of Japan.

Their mother also had to go abroad as well in order to take care of him while he was overseas. However, everything was just a front for his family's dark secret;

Who they really were.

Sadao Maou was actually in fact the king of devils, Satan, who had abandoned the underworld after the great battle between the three factions.

After God had perished, along with the majority of the leaders from the Fallen Angels and the Devils, Sadao had escaped to Japan in order to conceal his identity and hoping to prevent future conflicts.

Tired from all the fighting and bloodshed, Maou and his most trusted and surviving commander, Alciel, had rented out a modest apartment while Maou started a job in McDonalds.

Yes, you've heard correctly. The King of Devils was a part-timer at McDonalds.

But soon, he was chased after by Emilia Justina. A powerful hybrid, she was also known as the half-human, half-angel daughter of archangel Michael. Michael was appointed as the current leader of the Angels, due to the absence of the deceased God.

Also, a decent amount of time passed before Emilia finally saw the change in the King of Devils, and finally allowed him to be in peace...

That was until she eventually fell in love with him, and decided to marry him once Sadao realized that he reciprocated her feelings. Of course, she had kept his identity a secret from everyone else, especially to anyone from the supernatural world.

Unfortunately, Michael soon discovered Sadao's true identity. He had investigated into his son-in-law's past, and was horrified by the knowledge that his own daughter had mated with the King of Devils.

The archangel then immediately disowned Emilia, and told the two to never call upon him ever again.

Michael was adamant in his decision, even when Sadao had pleaded and tried to show that he had truly changed his ways. However, being stubborn yet passionate, Emilia agreed to her father's disownment so as long as no harm would befall her family from him.

Emilia and Sadao also had adopted Alas=Ramus before Issei was born years later. Alas=Ramus's existence was actually a fragment of Yesod Sephira, the fruit from the Tree of Life.

However, that's another story as to how they had to fight off Michael in order to let Alas=Ramus stay. Of course, their adoption of the humanoid fragment had occurred before their marriage. This was when they still considered each others as arch-enemies.

...Don't ask me how they adopted a kid together before becoming attracted to each other. It just happened.

"I'm off, sis!" Issei called out. Hearing Alas=Ramus's reply that she had heard, Issei sighed as he pushed the door closed behind him.

"Well Ddraig, it's going to be a new school, Kuoh Academy. You ready?" The prince of devils thought as he hiked up his schoolbag onto his shoulders.

"Of course partner, but be careful. After all, you also sense THEIR presences here too, right?" Ddraig cautioned.

"Of course." Issei replied as he walked. "I felt the presences of Fallen Angels and Devils when we first arrived weeks ago. But do you think any of them know of my identity?"

"I don't believe so." Ddraig boomed thoughtfully. "But Issei, I think that the white one is nearby. I've been getting the same vibes from previous wielders before we had to fight Albion."

After that piece of information, Issei became silent. The Red Dragon Emperor and the White Dragon Emperor were destined to battle with each other for the rest of eternity, although Issei had always believed that there had to be a way around that.

Unfortunately, Ddraig had always called that his "unrealistic ideal" in trying to find peace between the two bitter rivals. However, Issei wasn't actually looking for peace.

He merely believed that it was pointless to try and kill one another for the rest of etenrity.

Albion and Ddraig were both killed by the three factions during the Great War. It was right after they had started to fight each other in the middle of the battlefield, causing mass destruction.

Seeing the rising casualties on all sides, the three factions then fought the dragons together under a truce. Against the triple alliance, the two Heavenly Dragons were soon defeated.

After being killed, the dragons's consciousness were both sealed into two Sacred Gears known as the Boosted Gear and the Divine Dividing.

"Boosted Gear..." Issei glanced at his left arm. The legendary Sacred Gear, Boosted Gear, was concealed as he subconsciously sealed away its power.

It took the form of a large, red gauntlet with a green orb in the center. The Boosted gear also had multiple yellow spikes lining up on the sides.

Known as a Longinous Gear, the Boosted Gear had the capability to kill God among with a handful of other Longinous-levelled Sacred Gears. As the host of the Red Dragon Emperor, Issei and Ddraig also have combined as one entity.

The Divine Dividing was also in the same tier as well, but Ddraig's ability was to double its user's own power and transfer powers to others, while Albion's was to steal the opponent's power and adding it to his host.

"Oof!"

Issei was interrupted from his thoughts when he noticed that he had bumped into someone.

It was a blonde girl, with emerald green eyes. A suitcase filled with her belongings was spilling out her possessions all over the sidewalk. He suddenly felt a chill shoot up his spine.

A nun.

"Owie..." Asia whimpered as she slowly picked herself up.

Sighing, she dusted herself up and prepared to apologize to whoever she had bumped into. Today was just not her day, as she had just arrived in Japan and was already getting lost left and right.

"I'm sor-" Asia's words were stuck in her throat as she suddenly gazed into deep, gorgeous light brown eyes with tints of gold in them.

A light wind suddenly blew, gently moving the teen's spiky brown hair. Asia soon felt the heat beginning to crawl up her face.

Thankfully, the handsome stranger finally spoke. "I'm sorry for bumping into you. Are you alright?"

Asia suddenly noticed that the teen was holding her briefcase out, with its contents already restored as if magically.

The nun's voice finally returned. "A-Ah! Thank you so much! My mind was wandering because I've been getting lost all day. Would you happen to know where the town's church is?"

Suddenly, the brunette teen smiled, causing Asia's heart to flutter. She chastised herself for having such thoughts as she was a maiden of the church.

"Yeah, I know how that feels. I just got here a few weeks ago as well. It's just up the hill. Want me to take you?"

The blonde nun blushed again. "Thank you so much! My name is Asia Argento, what's yours?"

"My name is Issei Maou. Nice to meet you, Asia Argento."

"Well partner, that was certainly very generous of you." Ddraig chuckled as Issei began to sprint towards Kuoh Academy. The teen was panicking because he was way late from helping the nun find the church.

"But truly, that was my first time seeing an act like that. A devil helping a nun out of goodwill." The Heavenly Dragon commented thoughtfully.

"It's because that she was a good person." Issei panted as he entered the school gate. "Besides, I'm only part devil, so your statement was only about 33% correct."

Rias Gremory was surprised when she felt a breeze enter her classroom. Most mortals wouldn't have noticed it, but for the senses of Devils, which were enhanced, could still detect the slightest detail that humans cannot.

The redhead caught the sight of a teenager who was running at an unbelievable pace past her room, and was shocked when he caught her gaze with his gold-flecked hazel eyes. Rias then detected a flash panic on the teen's face before it suddenly reverted back to a neutral mood.

Breaking the gaze, the teen continued to run before he quickly disappeared out of her field of vision. Rias didn't know why, but she was suddenly struck with a feeling of uneasiness.

Was that boy really a human, or a threat?

AN: Sorry for the boring beginning, but I felt that it was necessary in order to get the story going. I promise that the action will start going in chapter 2.

Until then, see you all next time!

Characters used that were not from DxD (All from The Devil is a Part Timer!):

Sadao Saou: Is the main male protagonist of the series mentiond above. He was once the Demon King who declared war on Ente Isla in an attempt to annex the four continents, but due to the actions of the Hero Emilia Justina and her companions, he was forced to retreat to Earth, causing him to lose almost all of his powers.

Emilia Justina/Emi Yusa: Is the main female protagonist and the Hero who defeated the Demon King Satan. After forcing the Demon King to retreat from Ente Isla, she followed him to modern day Japan to ensure that he is destroyed. However, just like the Demon Lord, she lost most of her powers upon her arrival and is forced to assume a Japanese name and find employment as a call center agent. She is a half human/half angel.

Alas=Ramus: Is the appointed daughter of Sadao Maou and Emi Yusa. She is a fragment of Yesod, one of the elements of Sephiroth.

Archived