[Multiples] Naturia Support

Cherz

So, I uploaded a few Naturia supports and a large chunk of their monsters to DP. Enjoy~

[spoiler=Naturia Snail]
fRNfwDo.jpg

Effect: When your opponent activates a monster effect, while you control a face-up "Naturia" card: You can Special Summon this card from your hand; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy that card. This card cannot be used as Xyz material or Tributed, unless for Tribute Summon of a "Naturia" monster.
Edit: It wasn't working well at all with this deck, so I changed its effect to revealing a Nat to "if you control a face-up Naturia card.
A hand trap to provide protection, and effect stunning, something Naturia Monster's lack. It has the insect typing for Sacred tree.

[spoiler=Naturia Viper]
ntuLDLy.jpg

Effect: 1 EARTH Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner EARTH monsters
When this card is Special Summoned, change all other monsters on the field to defense position. When your opponent Special Summons a monster(s), you can banish a "Naturia" card from your graveyard; negate the effects of the Summoned monster(s) and change them to Defense Position.

Naturia Viper is the deck's Anti Special monster. It being face-up will probably lock your opponent out of Specialing, although they can try. It is vulnerable to spell/traps, but provides a solid beater for when Naturia's manage to make 7. It can also be a good option when your opponent has one big monster out, because its summon effect.

[spoiler=Naturia Peacock]
1CQXQ63.jpg

Effect: You can Special Summon this card by sending a "Naturia Sacred Tree" from your hand to the Graveyard. You can only Special Summon "Naturia Peacock" once per turn this way. Once per turn: You can pay 1000 LP to Normal Summon an additional time this turn. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)

The deck's speed. Naturia Peacock makes the plays of the deck. If you have the right set-up, it makes a Synchro by itself. The Special Summon effect is kinda situational, and makes you decide if you want the instant search, or the effect of the tree.

[spoiler=Naturia Chameleon]
KU1wxfq.jpg

Effect: If you negate the activation of a card your opponent controls, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn: when your opponent activates a monster effect, you can banish 1 EARTH Insect-Type monster from your Graveyard; negate the effect and banish that monster.

Naturia Chameleon encourages running the insects, albeit as fodder. He can summon himself pretty easily, but relies on set up provided from cliff/marron to load the grave.

[spoiler=Naturia Hidden Paradise]
C4kU4qr.jpg

Effect: All "Naturia" monsters you control gain 500 ATK. "Naturia" monsters cannot be targeted by card effects. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, add 1 "Naturia" card from your Graveyard to your hand, except "Naturia Hidden Paradise."

Naturia Hidden Paradise adds a level of general effect protection, but won't stop mass removal. It also boosts their attack, since it is pretty low. When it gets removed, you salavage a Nat, so if you want to hold onto it for Landoise or dump it via twin twisters, cool stuff can happen.

So yeah, thats my current Naturia support. I went pretty bold with these last few, since they desperatly need some playmaking ability other than pray to draw perfect and not get otk'd. Tell me how you feel about these cards. :)

Archived