^_^ Ultimate Blaze Contest ^_^ -Done-

First two entries...you cannot enter those. They were posted already. He wants new cards...pics never seen before...effects and Names never seen before. So re edit them or something. Because you are breaking the rules.

This isn't your contest. I too think my cards may not be eligible, but they are still new and I posted them right before his contest started and was wondering if they could still be entered. If they can't, I'll change them.

First two entries...you cannot enter those. They were posted already. He wants new cards...pics never seen before...effects and Names never seen before. So re edit them or something. Because you are breaking the rules.

Yea its not your contest you dont decide!

The prize is either 50pts or 3 rep+

-And my internet didnt work, so I called BlackStripes to tell you about what I said. So now that internet is working...any other questions? Oh...i'm searching all the cards you post...and if they are posted in another contest, then you'll have to re-edit your cards or make new cards, because if I let 1 of you do that, I have to have all of you do it...so post new ones to those I said.

The prize is either 50pts or 3 rep+

-And my internet didnt work, so I called BlackStripes to tell you about what I said. So now that internet is working...any other questions? Oh...i'm searching all the cards you post...and if they are posted in another contest, then you'll have to re-edit your cards or make new cards, because if I let 1 of you do that, I have to have all of you do it...so post new ones to those I said.

k, no problem. Though BlackStripes should have sayed he was acting on your behalf. I'll have new cards up tomorrow.

BlazeCompetitionCards.png

There they are (sorry about Angel Ritual to all you christians:? I'm an athiest so.... well yea lol)

Being of Darkness: Scared me half to death when i saw the pic lol

Fallen Angel: Pure Gothic/Emo awsomeness(Kill...kill...kill... lmao)

Archived