Disney Infinity Next - Spring 2016 Updates! The video as well as my thoughts

Face McShooty

http://youtu.be/6p2cYYorv3o

That was a lot to take in, but WOW! 4 new characters (5 if you count the black suited Spiderman from the gameplay) officially announced; and I'm extremely excited about ALL of them! Especially Baloo from Jungle Book.

I loved getting some more information on the Marvel Battlegrounds playset, AND John V said in the video that more Marvel characters are coming! He also said Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars will each be receiving one more playset. If what John V said at the end is any indication on 2 of those playsets, Disney's will be a Through The Looking Glass playset and Pixar'a will be Finding Nemo. As for Marvel and Star Wars? I have no clue. But I am so hyped to be getting the much rumored Ant-Man figure, Black Panther figure, Vision figure, the new Captain America figure and Baloo figure. After watching the above video, what are YOUR thoughts?

Just a bit ago I posted about Kraft spoiling the Finding Dory playset, well after reading the Disney Infinity gang had put out a new update for Disney Infinity 3.0 I decided to download and install it and see what new goodies it had, well it had the videos of the previously announced Ant-Man, Vision, Captain America - The First Avenger, and Black Panther figures. Then I went to each of the new Halls to see if there were any hidden goodies, well for the Hall of Heroes (not Super Heroes or Galactic Heroes) there were 13 new spots for figures, one of the pedestals being up and that being Baloo from Jungle Book. Then I went and browsed through the Toy Store to see if there were any new goodies to purchase, and I get to the character portraits section which, if you aren't familiar with Disney Infinity, you get a character portrait AFTER you place the character on the Disney Infinity Base for the first time and I saw something, I went to see if there were any Townspeople versions of these and low-and-behold there were! So these 3 and the assuming playset that comes along are all but confirmed! anyway.... HERE THEY ARE!

alice.jpg

Archived