Leila Hashim (written)

heraldry_lord

Leila Hashim

Mana Cost: {3}{W}{B}

Power/Toughness: 3/3

Legendary Creature - Human Knight Rogue

Exalted (Whenever a creature you control attacks alone, that creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)

Whenever a white creature you control attacks alone, it gains first strike until end of turn.

Whenever a black creature you control attacks alone, it gains deathtouch until end of turn.

Leila Hashim

Mana Cost: {3}{W}{B}

Power/Toughness: 3/3

Legendary Creature - Human Knight Rogue

Exalted (Whenever a creature you control attacks alone, that creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)

Whenever a white creature you control attacks alone, it gains first strike until end of turn.

Whenever a black creature you control attacks alone, it gains deathtouch until end of turn.

I don't actually know if she's Human or not, but I put it there anyway.

As a general rule, every creature should have a race type except in very rare and specific circumstances:

• generic Soldier tokens

• wacked out Phyrexian creatures, since they're essentially resurrected, disfigured chimeras of different fleshes and metals that it's hard to identify them. (In an interview, MaRo did say he wish they made Phyrexian a creature type so the old ones wouldn't be scattered among Horrors, Zombies, Carriers, etc.)

• anybody who wishes to remain so mysterious that nobody can actually even learn their race (Arcanis the Omnipotent).

As for the card itself, it seems quite fine.

I don't actually know if she's Human or not, but I put it there anyway.

As a general rule, every creature should have a race type except in very rare and specific circumstances:

• generic Soldier tokens

• wacked out Phyrexian creatures, since they're essentially resurrected, disfigured chimeras of different fleshes and metals that it's hard to identify them. (In an interview, MaRo did say he wish they made Phyrexian a creature type so the old ones wouldn't be scattered among Horrors, Zombies, Carriers, etc.)

• anybody who wishes to remain so mysterious that nobody can actually even learn their race (Arcanis the Omnipotent).

While I appreciate the explanation, you didn't have to tell me all of this; every other creature I CAC'ed has the race type, and it just slipped my mind with this one.

Archived