3 x Card Trader

Traps

3 x Reckless Greed

3 x Jar of Greed

3 x Threatening Roar

1 x Ring of Destruction

1 x Mirror Force

1 x Torrential Tribute

Yah. I was bored, cruised through the Deck Shop of YVD for awhile, picked up on this. Mazera DeVille is horrible for your opponent to see. All the pieces bar Mazera himself are searchable: Pandemonium by Archfiend General, and Warrior of Zera by Reinforcement of the Army.

Don Zaloog's there to help key in that hand-destruction idea, making DeVille THAT much harder to handle. Meanae the Thorn was a little idea of mine: recurring defense is great for stall, which is also why I've put in GK Spy. Morphing Jar is there to offset the opponent AND also "start over".

The spells are fairly self-explanatory. Card Trader works here. He shuffles away bad draws and gives you new ones. The rest are either staples or are necessary for the combo to go off.

Six of the twelve traps do one thing: draw, and draw like crazy. Three Threatening Roars help stall, whilst I've also included the three "gamebreaking" traps: Mirror Force, Ring of Destruction, and finally Torrential Tribute.

It's not going to win any major events but it's absolute gold when you see the opponents' face when you pull this off first or second turn, which is surprisingly easy to do. They're at first not believe you, but then they'll discard. That alone's worth playing this.[/align]

why are you using Gravekeeper's Spy? the only card youre getting with it is another Gravekeeper's Spy.

otherwise it looks really good. Slime Lord has an Archlord Zerato themed deck that is similar to this, though i prefer Mazera Deville.

Yeah, it's stall, and that's all it does. It was GK Spy or Nimble Momonga, and I actually would prefer keeping monsters on the field rather than LP gain.

As for Mazera v Archlord Zerato:

Mazera is an INSTANT -3 for your opponent's hand. It's either a -3, or your opponent will wind up with no cards, which means (when you have a 2800 beatstick hammering down) you will own them silly. Seeing as how slow(ish) the format is, bar Destiny Draw, your opponent WILL be hurting. You'll simply run over them.

Archlord is a POSSIBLE +4, but I don't see it going more than +1. It's like a mix of Raigeki and Vortex, only with a specific discard.

All in all, I'd prefer to cripple my opponent NOW rather than having to wait for them to build up before my effect actually starts garnering advantage.

Archived