Dark Magician/Buster Blader deck

I got very bored, so I decided to make this deck because of all the support that came out for these cards :) Of course theres probably many things people could change, but ive been able to beat Burning Abyss with this deck, as it can kinda swarm the field if they let you. 

Monsters: 20

3x Dark Magician

3x Buster Blader

3x Magicians Rod

3x Magicians Robe

3x Companion of the Destruction Sword (Known in TCG as Buster Whelp of the Destruction Swordsman)

3x Destruction Sword Dragon Buster Blade

2x Magician of Black Illusion (Because I dont want to draw into these too much, as Magicians Navigate only works for Dark Magician)

Spells: 12

3x The Eye of Timeaus (Mostly just get Dark Paladin out)

3x Dark Magic Curtain (Gotta get Dark Magician out fast)

2x Magic Formula

2x Emblem of the Dragon Destroyer (so Buster Whelp can use its effect) 

2x Destruction Swordsman Fusion

Traps: 8

2x Magicians Navigate

2x Dark Renewal

2x Destruction Sword Flash (This+Dark Paladin+field filled up with beatsticks=OP)

2x Dark Illusion (3 could be more efficient but, 2s fine)

Extra Deck:

2x Dark Paladin

2x Amulet Dragon

2x Buster Blader, The Dragon Destroyer

2x Ebon Illusion Magician

2x Ebon Oblivion Magician 

1x Big Eye

1x Constellar Ptolemy M7

1x Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack

1x Number 7: Lucky Straight

1x Buster Dragon, the Preceptrampler Dragon

Like I said, surely theres some other things I could add, but this seems to work rather well, Ive beat some of the current decks with it.

Screenshot of how good it can be: http://prntscr.com/ak52sc

-3 Dark Magic Curtain

-2 Magic Formula

+2 Eternal Soul

+1 Dark Magic Circle

+1 Illusion Magic

+1 United We Stand

From my experience with Dark Magicians, Dark Magic Curtain is slow and pretty bad in most cases since it prevents you from summoning anything else that turn. DMC and Illusion are really good support for getting to your magician cards quickly, and Eternal Soul allows you to make very strong plays unless you're afraid of it getting destroyed (if you are, you could keep 1 or 2 curtain instead). United We Stand is practically a straight upgrade to formula, especially in a deck that has more than pure Dark Magicians. I like the idea of combining the 2 "fan favorite" decks since the 2 monsters are both level 7.

Archived