If Monster Musume was dubbed...

I kinda thought. Rio Rainbow Gate is getting dubbed, so, why don't we discuss who would be in the English Dub of Monster Musume. Here's my list:

Johnny Yong Bosh as Kusiru Kimihito

Kira Buckland as Mia the Lamia

Laura Bailey as Papi the Harpy

Carrie Keranen as Centauria the Centaur

Julie Ann Taylor as Agent Smith

Michelle Ruff as Zombina

Stephanie Sheh as Mono

Cassandra Lee Morris as Sue the Slime

Wendee Lee as the Meroune Lorelei.

Kate Higgins as Doppel

Christina Vee as Tioni

Lisa Ortiz as Rachnera Arachnera.

This is pretty much who I think should voice which character. If you guys have any opinions, tell me about them.

Anything where Laura Bailey isn't cursing just sounds weird to me anymore, which is surprising considering just how much sheet she's been in.

What about the latest Avengers cartoon? She's Black Widow,  and she don't swear at all there.

So, why do you think Laura Bailey being Papi is weird?

Considering all these quotes... Laura Bailey as Centauria and/or Agent Smith instead sounds fun.

I picked Carrie Keranen cause of her recent role as Vert and Centauria... moving along, Julie Ann Taylor cause Agent Smith is not all that serious, And Laura Bailey as Papi cause of Papi's childlike innocence. Case in point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx6sTPhYNN4 This is what Papi would sound like. But hey, you have your opinion, I have mine. But Agent Smith can't be Black Widow one moment and Sana the next. But as I said, you have your opinion, I have mine. So, what's your opinion on the rest of the supposed cast?

Me, Lisa does play seductive characters. Case in point, Kaku Bunwa. I think Rachnera can sound just like Kaku.

Christina Vee as Tioni, the ogre, having her sound like Compa can really throw fans for a loop. Making it more hilarious. Wouldn't you agree?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jAB9GwMjVc

Archived