"I've Been On YCM For A Damn Year" Thread

Yusei Fudou

Oh yeah. Message to friends. Sorry about that. :P

Meh, most the people I considered good friends left a while ago. Truthfully, I can't really blame them. This forum used to be so much better back in April-July of 2007. Like Static said, was it worth being here? Yes. People like Static and Crab Helmet have really helped me get better at the TCG. And Static has really changed my outlook on life. Possibly forever.

Meh' date=' most the people I considered good friends left a while ago. Truthfully, I can't really blame them. This forum used to be so much better back in April-July of 2007. Like Static said, was it worth being here? Yes. People like Static and Crab Helmet have really helped me get better at the TCG. And Static has really changed my outlook on life. Possibly forever.

[/quote']

Static has changed alot of people. Me included.

What kind of message are you asking for?

Meh' date=' most the people I considered good friends left a while ago. Truthfully, I can't really blame them. This forum used to be so much better back in April-July of 2007. Like Static said, was it worth being here? Yes. People like Static and Crab Helmet have really helped me get better at the TCG. And Static has really changed my outlook on life. Possibly forever.

[/quote']

Static has changed alot of people. Me included.

What kind of message are you asking for?

Haven't really changed me...but they do gave some good advice in the TCG world...some common sense...some good strategy.

• 1 month later...

4 days, eh? I remember my one year anniversary. Nothing really happened. Now that I think of it, about a year ago, I was still a newb (not a n00b). It was also around this time that HORUS (Forget My Pen) got banned and everyone made a huge deal about it (not a lot of people got banned then). And back then, he was the most reputable member. Over a year ago, having about 50 reps was huge. I had about 11 myself.

Archived