Fan-Fiction Help

Okay before anyone says anything, I wasn't sure if posting a question regarding fan-fiction help would be valid in the fan-fiction area so if it is fine to post it there then this can be moved.

Okay well the general thing that happens is that I get ideas for a fan-fiction I want to write and then one of two things happens, I either end up writing this fan-fiction but then I just end up stopping for some reason or I just never end up starting it, now this time I actually want to try getting one to seriously work, so that is why I'm posting this thread.

Now usually when I do this sort of thing I tend to write it in paragraphs due to my semi-para roleplay nature, and so for this I want to try and do it properly, now the theme of this is gonna be wrestling, I would just like to tips on how I can start writing a wrestling one or one in general as I'm not too sure how I wanna go about doing this, thanks.

First i would find some one to pass ideas back and forth. This is very helpfull when writing a Fan-Fic. I think it's cool you want to do one about wrestling but I got to ask. Is this

Yu-Gi-Oh! related? If so then which one? Original, GX, 5D's, or other. I don't know a lot about wrestling but if I can help let me know at [email protected]. I also would like to add that I like you Icon and your posted pic.

Archived