Midrange Shaman (and first impressions of WotOG)

ihop

U7o3ZSG.png

Well, this deck is as insane as people thought it'd be. Trogg into Totem Golem into coin Tuskarr into Faceless is probably the best curve ever in Hearthstone and it's solid in the early and the late game. I'm something like 10-3 with the deck at Legend, my only losses have been to a Deathrattle Rogue, which seems really good, a Deathrattle Hunter which Huhuran'd Sylvanas and a C'Thun Druid which is probably another of the top decks. It's worth mentioning I beat every other Shaman comfortably so this seems to be one of the better lists. Other than that I've basically smashed every deck, and when this wins it really wins. It's also noteworthy that the deck is remarkably cheap - it's basically a bunch of rares and a Brann. 

I'm considering Thunder Bluff Valiant (I tried it for a bit, it was dead a lot but when it got going it was a win button), but other than that this list seems pretty optimised.

From the little I've seen the WotOG meta seems awfully interesting. C'Thun Druid seems like the only good C'Thun deck (but it really is good), and other than that Deathrattle Rogue, Midrange Shaman and possibly some Warrior thing look like the best decks. I'd tentatively add Freeze Mage too because, although nobody's been playing it, it seems like it'd beat most of these decks. 

I'm going to play a lot more in the next couple of days and I'll update this thread based on what I find out. Watch this space.

Archived