SJC Minneapolis

http://metagame.com/yugioh.aspx?tabid=61&EventId=196

Well it's that time again, SJC Minneapolis. A lot has changed the since the SJC last occured in Minneapolis last year with the winner Shane Scurry. But with the metagame having a drastic shift, who knows what will come out the winner.

Popular demand would select Dark Armed Dragon Return decks, but hey the tournament isn't over yet. Both Diamond Dude Turbo, and Magical Explosion have failed to take an SJC but who knows it could be their tournament here. With the great showing of Shadowpriestess Ohm OTK expect many duplicates (to be honest I think the guys who used it stacked alot)

Perhaps a sleeper hit could walk away with the title? Gladiator Beasts have yet to win a trophy, and with Team Overdose piloting the build perhaps it can finally by that time.

Will Dark Armed Dragon Return take another title under its belt? Or will some rogue deck, or one of the shadowed big 3 take the title?

I honestly have no f***ing clue, so we'll see when all of this is played and done.

DDT; take notes guys.

EDIT: Magical Explosion is jank' date=' NOTES AGAIN GUYZ.

EDIT2: PLZ TAKE MORE NOTES:

Jeremy Renda

Side Deck

1 7 Colored Fish

Explosion has been a dissapointment with each SJC. Explosion is the fast between DAD, and DDT but the showings wouldn't say so.

= \

FAKE EDIT:10/10 for use of 7 Colored Fish.

If he doesn't win, I'm going to go emo and //wrist.

of corse i do they win by atacking duh

Prove that you know how to use even one of them, DDT:

The duel starts. Your opponent uses Allure of Darkness to remove Dark Magician of Chaos from play. He then Normal Summons Armageddon Knight, sends Shadowpriestess of Ohm to the graveyard, sets one spell or trap face-down, and ends his turn.

You are running DDT. Your opening hand is Reinforcement of the Army, Trade-In, Monster Gate, D.D.M. - Different Dimension Master, Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade, and Giant Trunade.

What do you do?

use Rota' date=' take stratos, summon, take d dude. attack knight. because he doesnt deck traps in ohm ftk and gate stratos into ???

pass turn

[/quote']

By the effect of Monster Gate, you mill Magical Stone Excavation and Premature Burial, then Special Summon Phantom of Chaos.

The opponent Normal Summons another Armageddon Knight, dumps a second Shadowpriestess, then uses Monster Reborn to revive the first Armageddon Knight and dump a third Shadowpriestess. He then summons Dark Armed Dragon, removes a Shadowpriestess to destroy your Phantom of Chaos, and attacks directly with both Armageddon Knights and Dark Armed Dragon for a total of 5600 damage.

Finally, the opponent uses Reload to draw a new hand and ends.

You draw Des Croaking. Your turn.

it took me a second..... :( i sorta figured it out once i reread it. whatever.

To pass, the only thing I expected you to do was question the presence of Reload in the opponent's deck or Des Croaking in your own. Since you accepted the presence of both of those, you do not understand how either deck works.

Archived