IS THIS A JOKE???

But the gift card sucks alot more because the TCG is making us give our opponent the advantage!!

Thats why I feel that TAEV will suck in commons...but not in Ultra-rares, yet they are to overpowered...I mean 3 attacks and you win with the Venom cards. Another card coming out in that set is Gift of Greed which makes your opponent draw 2 cards.

Not necessarily.

Letting your opponent draw is bad. But there's good combos with both.

The LP one: Use that trap with Bad Reaction to Simochi

Bad Reaction to Simochi - Continuous Trap

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, any effect of increasing your opponent's Life Points is changed to inflict the same amount of points in damage to your opponent's Life Points.

=3000 burn :P

True...but for a noob that buys one of these packs...that combo you said will be a miracle for them to pull off. I agree with on that one...but not every one has those cards. I was saying that that card will suck in a deck with no purpose but to just give them away. Without those cards you said, you can say its useless. Maybe it could help with Megamorph but it still looks to me as a waste.

Treasure map sucks, I mean 70-90% of involving M/T usually ends up it getting destroyed.

I already preparing a deck for the Gift Card, I call it... :twisted:"Sinister Gift Box!":twisted:

So far I got 1 copy of snatch steal in it (all I can do for it, damn ban/res list), 3 copies of a certain goblin spell, going to get myself 3 copies of Gift Card and what ever else I can find which will be bad for the opponent :twisted:

Archived