Cultist Grunt (Male)

I present to you this sprite. He is a cultist who will probably appear frequently in APT's ROM. I also have a female cultist which I will eventually reveal as well. My original idea was that they use custom-made balls with a purple tint, but ATP didn't like it, so we'll probably change the pokeballs red in-game. 

Cultist%20Grunt%20Male_zpsigwkmv9w.png

The design looks like a hoodlum of some sorts, which matches up for an in-game villain

Color scheme is mostly composed of dark colors, but the pants makes a bit of contrast to it.....

Maybe, add a more significant logo or crest to make him more "special".....

I didn't wanna have a logo on the suit because that would make the villain design too cliche in my opinion. Most, if not all "teams" from the main series pokemon games have special logos on the suit. I was thinking the purple ball would add the flare that it needed, but APT was against that, as stated before. He might change his mind if he can figure out how to add custom balls for the protagonist's use.

Kinda just looks...like a blob of black and grey. Sorry. ^^;

B-but I worked so hard on it. How could you say that? Now my feelings are hurt... 

Not really. It's fine if you don't like it, but it might help if you could explain what I should fix. :0

I would suggest zooming in via Paint or something before making recommendations. Seeing it from afar might have been why you thought it looked like a blob. 

Archived