Ranking the seasons of Teen Titans

How would you guys rank the seasons of Teen Titans? For me, it'd probably be (from best to worst):

1. Season 4

2. Season 2

3. Season 1

4. Season 5

5. Season 3

Despite than I have season three as my least favorite, it's has arguably my favorite episode of the entire series, "Haunted". I really wasn't a fan of season five; I might tie it with season three. I like what they were trying to do, but none of the episodes were particularly good. Season three had "Haunted", Season one had "Nevermore" and "The Apprentice", season two had "How Long is Forever?", "Fear Itself", and "Aftershock" (although I'm a bit mixed in the Terra arc), and season four had "The End", "The Prophecy", "Birthmark", and "Employee of the Month". Granted, I enjoy the Mad Mod episodes a fair amount as well. Season five is probably the one I had the most issues with, but season three was rough as well. The villains of season five...almost all of them were very weak and a bit generic (I'm referring to The Brotherhood of Evil"). Madam Rouge was a female Plastic Man, the gorilla was a knock-off of Gorilla Grod, and the Brain had a pretty annoying voice. I liked that Beast Boy was maturing, but his former group was also, to me, very forgettable. Wait. Season five had the origin episode, which was pretty solid, and although I was mixed about it at first, I do like, "Things Change". Season three also had a weak antagonist, but at least he wasn't generic or so damn forgettable. Then again, season three was also pretty weak besides "Haunted" and the Mad Mod episode. Maybe I have more issues with season five because it came right after my favorite arc of the entire series. Overall, season four and season two were much better than the rest of the seasons, but I can't really say that any of them were particularly mediocre or horrible.

Archived