[Written] New Ojama Support

dennisr3

Monsters

---------------

Ojama Purple

Beast / Level 2 / LIGHT / Effect

0 / 1000

When this card is destroyed (either by battle or card effect) you can Special Summon up to 2 "Ojama" monsters from your Deck except "Ojama Purple". 

----------------

Ojama Gray

Beast / Level 2 / LIGHT / Effect

0 / 1000

When this card is Normal Summoned you can Special Summon up to 2 Level 2 "Ojama" monsters from your Graveyard.

---------------

Ojama General

Beast / Level 6 / LIGHT / Fusion / Effect

0 / 2000

2 "Ojama" monsters

Target up to 2 of your opponent's Monster Card Zones. The selected zones cannot be used. All "Ojama" monster you control gain 1000 DEF. Once per turn: you can have this card gain ATK equal to this cards DEF until the End of your opponents turn.

Spells

-----------------

Ojama Fusion

Normal / Spell

Fusion Summon 1 "Ojama" monster from your Extra Deck by using monster you have in your Hand or your side of the field. You can Banish this card from your Graveyard then Add 1 "Ojama" card from your Deck to your Hand except "Ojama Fusion".

Traps

------------------

Ojama Attack

Normal / Trap

Target up to 3 "Ojama" monsters in your Graveyard and Special Summon them. You cannot Special Summon any monsters the turn you use this effect except "Ojama" monsters. When an "Ojama" monster you control is destroyed (either by battle or card effect) you can Banish this card from your Graveyard then Special Summon 1 "Ojama" monster from your Deck.

Ojama support, bout time someone did it.

Nothing really wrong with these card I might have missed something, but I like the old Ojama with the annoying, they fill up my field and if I destroy them or if they get destroyed I take damage effect. So Ojama General would just keep 2 monster off the field no really getting rid of any big beaters cause of tribute summon, xyz, and fusion, synchro maybe a little. (because off having to add a bunch of levels together). Other than that its a good deck.

Archived