Ghost Gym Leader

APT wasn't originally planning for a ghost gym, but I suppose I talked him into it. There are eight leaders in all, so here's the next: 
[spoiler=Gym Leader]Ghost%20Leader_zps0pxvblx5.png

Her design was inspired by Wraipitch, the sprite I use as my avatar. Not surprisingly, she will probably be using Wraipitch in-game. 

Speaking of Wraipitch, I don't think I revealed his full sprite. Well, take a look! 

[spoiler=Wraipitch]BC%20old%20v%20new_zpshngbtrak.png

On the left, we have the modern version. On the right, we have my old, low-quality version. Sorry, but the old one will be in the ROM instead. Believe it or not, APT thought the old one looked better. If you think so too, then good for you, but I hate it! >_<

Anyway, thanks for viewing. Feedback is appreciated!

(I'll continue using spoilers if you like it that way. I think it helps to focus more on the text before seeing the sprite(s).)

Wraipitch 

On the left, we have the modern version. On the right, we have my old, low-quality version.

I would express my opinion first on Wraipitch. Personally, I think the modern one is better, since it's more balanced and proportional, it also has less jagged outlines. The older version is a bit unbalanced, since the head is somewhat small compared to the body size, and the sharp ears really stand out.....

Might be the reason APT liked it.....

Anyway, the color scheme is nice, reflects the personality of vague and shadow, like a Ghost/Dark hybrid I presume?

Also, the facial features reflects a demon, with sharp fang, pointy ears, and a crooked tail......also the Yellow eyes works well at night.....

Archived